• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

needing parts for the 350 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a hotcam, top end rebuild/boring, flywheel puller, all the gaskets you'll need, and a timing chain. youll need to add in the cam bearings too.

Cinci is a trek for me, sorry dude.

If your the slightest bit mechanically minded, you can do the rebuild it. Just take your time and do some research.

what is a hot cam i just want to be able to ride and get this thing running good for the cheapest price i'm just 17 and out of a job at the moment and this stuff will probley be christmas and birthday stuff

OK
I read through this post and I'm looking for the symptoms?
Let's start from the basics, does it do anything? Crank? Start but noisy?
Did it run?
I would pay the mechanic and take it back home and fix it myself.
Pm me your email address I have a digital copy of the repair manual I can send it.
These things are simple machines, just take a deep breath and let us help you through it.
Don't order anything until you open it up. You will just be buying stuff you may not need.

But let's start with simple troubleshooting.

agreed! mechanics WAY over charge you on labor AND they normally add alil on the price of the parts. simple trouble shooting is needed here for US to helpYOU rebuild your engine. lets get a video up so we can hear it and see what it sounds like it's doing. then you can take it apart taking your time and take plenty of pictures for us to look at and tall you whats worn and what needs to be replaced (i.e piston, cam, rocker arms, etc). we can get you out alot cheaper than $1200

I was scared as hell too bud but i got the clymer manaul and it shows how to take appsolutly everthing apart and check it and reinstall it,,, and with the help of the guys here youll get it wright and YOU'LL no what you did to it, not just 1200 dollars later and someone telling you they did all this work to it but the bolts dont look to have been touched..

Latest posts

Back