• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

needing parts for the 350 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed! mechanics WAY over charge you on labor AND they normally add alil on the price of the parts. simple trouble shooting is needed here for US to helpYOU rebuild your engine. lets get a video up so we can hear it and see what it sounds like it's doing. then you can take it apart taking your time and take plenty of pictures for us to look at and tall you whats worn and what needs to be replaced (i.e piston, cam, rocker arms, etc). we can get you out alot cheaper than $1200

I ******* hate when guys to that. Makes the honest mechanics, like us, look bad.

And as far as $1200 go. I wouldn't spend that to rebuild the engine. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, but we all know that these bikes aren't worth much more than that unless it highly modded.
But I think deep down we all know this.
So the only option is become Warrior mechanic.

agreed! mechanics WAY over charge you on labor AND they normally add alil on the price of the parts. simple trouble shooting is needed here for US to helpYOU rebuild your engine. lets get a video up so we can hear it and see what it sounds like it's doing. then you can take it apart taking your time and take plenty of pictures for us to look at and tall you whats worn and what needs to be replaced (i.e piston, cam, rocker arms, etc). we can get you out alot cheaper than $1200

Well now I have to pay this guy for takeing my bike apart and tellin me the crank wiggles that's 90 bucks I could have saved!:argh:

Ok guys i just talked to the michanic at the shop he said i'll need 1200 dallers worth of work the cam is worn out and somother things i am just wanting to know if anyone has a motor laying around for a 350 warrior they would sell/trade i need one asap text me if you guys have one or know anyone who has one. 937-205-0603

nah. he said cam

$1200!!!:eek: WTF is he on drugs The shop here by me said they would rebuild my whole motor parts and labor around $600

Ya except for random hardware. Also id get a wiseco or je piston and an oem or hot rods crank. But your mechanic seems sketchy id really check what you need before tearing into it

Namura is Junk. stick with either Wiseco top end kit or JE and have your stock crank rebuilt

You guys are smart and I'm not going back to that guy because even though I don't want to do it myself I will be saving so much money so idk what you really mean by crank and stuff but I'm gonna try to work and get a 100 to get my bike back so I can make a vid for you guys

yea dude id just go to deadlast if you dont want to do the work. he wont rip ya off.

Well I'd like to just go to a shop and work with the michanic and learn to do it and not get charged lol problem will never happen but I would love to be a arc michanic and how far are these shops from Adams county Ohio if you want map quest my zip code is 45693

Latest posts

Back