My TRI-Z build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out nicely man. Give it a little while when the new smell wheres off you'll be out there tearing it up

Thanks man. I don't know about that I have a few bikes that are fully restored and sit at my buddys yamaha shop people drool over them

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Looks great Jeff! Mine will be running this week. Greg called me Thursday to say my head was going in the mail Friday.

Thanks pat! I bet ya can't wait man trikes are awesome to ride!

**** no I can't!!! Went to Hatfield this weekend and was super disappointed I didn't have it :/

Thanks man. I don't know about that I have a few bikes that are fully restored and sit at my buddys yamaha shop people drool over them

Is your buddies bike shop Hudson Valley Cycles?

Lol nope that place is a joke my buddies place is nacs racing.

All the big dealerships suck. My buddy calls them "stealerships". I've been up to that dealership; that's why I asked. Ever go riding up in Modena? Gonna try out a spot I found. Guy named mike let's you ride on his property for a daily fee

All the big dealerships suck. My buddy calls them "stealerships". I've been up to that dealership; that's why I asked. Ever go riding up in Modena? Gonna try out a spot I found. Guy named mike let's you ride on his property for a daily fee

Is he the guy that owns the race track? I've raced at Modena and I know he let's ya ride his property for a fee. So prob the same guy.

Jeff do you know a little chic named Mary Lewis? or have you ever seen her up there at Nacs? Shes a friend of mine sponsored by Nacs.

Nacs Racing is Hardcore, years ago they use to make the sickest machines around!!

Is he the guy that owns the race track? I've raced at Modena and I know he let's ya ride his property for a fee. So prob the same guy.

Yea same guy. My friend & I decided to try it out this weekend. Its only an hour away & it'll be cool for a day.

Jeff do you know a little chic named Mary Lewis? or have you ever seen her up there at Nacs? Shes a friend of mine sponsored by Nacs.

Nacs Racing is Hardcore, years ago they use to make the sickest machines around!!

I have seen her there a few times. Also they did make some sick ****. They made some sick 250Rs.

Yea same guy. My friend & I decided to try it out this weekend. Its only an hour away & it'll be cool for a day.

You should be able to catch some racing up there to man. They have a decent track.

Awesome, I figured you knew her or had seen her there. Her husband Danny use to be one of NAC's main laborers. And heck yea NAC made some sick 250r's

Latest posts

Back