My TRI-Z build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gasp!!! Damn I want another one! Get the topend from a YZ250 of the same year. Then you'll have a powervalved version of the engine. It's a good power bump, no way I'd take the 250 off of it. Great find man, damn I want it!
Yea it was thats why I went to pa early this morn! He posted it on craigslist and I seen it like 5 mins after he posted it and said Id be there at 7 in the morn! Im gonna keep it all stock I will have the master at doing head work do all the porting and polishing It will be nasty when its done but that all can wait I have to finish the warrior first still have quite a list for that yet lol!

don't kill your self! I loved my 85 250r but I let it go it was really sketchy
Lol I love the three wheelers I had a honda 350x that was redone it ran pretty dam good! I let that go for some stupid reason too lol! Now I keep my bikes and quads!

Ditto^ From now on I'm keeping my stuff till I can't ride it anymore. I got rid of my lil Blaster back in the day, let a TRI-Z slip through my fingers, ugh. I'd still like to find another purple/black '95 Blaster.
lmao my cousin had a purple and black blaster not sure of the year but I know hes had it for a awhile..

Ditto^ From now on I'm keeping my stuff till I can't ride it anymore. I got rid of my lil Blaster back in the day, let a TRI-Z slip through my fingers, ugh. I'd still like to find another purple/black '95 Blaster.

I'm still a little piturbed that you got rid of the TRI-Z!

Back