My TRI-Z build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a atc they just give you a feeling when riding them, a dirt bike, atv, and atc there all different in there way. Had a 200x atc and beat the crap out of it, I still have the pink 110 Honda built it for the wifey lol. Ill be keeping an eye in this build I like the powder coat looks good.

I love a atc they just give you a feeling when riding them, a dirt bike, atv, and atc there all different in there way. Had a 200x atc and beat the crap out of it, I still have the pink 110 Honda built it for the wifey lol. Ill be keeping an eye in this build I like the powder coat looks good.

Yes they are man.. Thats why I like them lmao. Oh and theres more pc and some new parts and different color scheme from when I bought love the red and white:evilface:

Damn nice work as usual Jeff. Looks sweet!

Thanks man. Its a work in progress taking my time trying to make it almost perfect it takes time. That is why I stopped doing full restores but this is different lol its mine..

wow i never find deals like that. good luck with the restore. I want a tecate 3

Thanks man. The tecate will be my next buy. Also the other day I picked up a 350x
azu5y6eg.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear you on the fuel resto deal. It's just a huge undertaking for a bike that will be ridden like it's meant to be. For a dune bike, or time capsule piece, it's worth the investment.

Nice X!!!!!! 86, too!!! How's she run? Mine will be running next week, final-******-ly.

Oh, if you decide to do anything to the X, gusset the frame. TPC Trikes has a 21? piece gusset kit. It's slick. I installed one on my X.

Yeah, I hear you on the fuel resto deal. It's just a huge undertaking for a bike that will be ridden like it's meant to be. For a dune bike, or time capsule piece, it's worth the investment.

Nice X!!!!!! 86, too!!! How's she run? Mine will be running next week, final-******-ly.

Lmao I hear ya there pat At least she will run like new again. The one I bought runs good puffs a little smoke. Has low compression so I will be doing something with it not to sure what though lol

jeff you do really amazing work man. wow. very nice job

Thanks jim its only been almost a year in the making lol. Actually I've been doing it for the last few months and bought another tri z a few months ago for the plastics wait and stay tuned for the final results lol. It will blow your mind!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back