My TRI-Z build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jim its only been almost a year in the making lol. Actually I've been doing it for the last few months and bought another tri z a few months ago for the plastics wait and stay tuned for the final results lol. It will blow your mind!

What do you mean my mind is already blown lol. Looking real good. is that the stock pipe just coated? I seen the before pics looks like it had a car muffler on it.

Thanks jim its only been almost a year in the making lol. Actually I've been doing it for the last few months and bought another tri z a few months ago for the plastics wait and stay tuned for the final results lol. It will blow your mind!

What do you mean my mind is already blown lol. Looking real good. is that the stock pipe just coated? I seen the before pics looks like it had a car muffler on it.

Lmao that pipe was a load of **** bought a DG national exhaust..

Well shes just about 100% complete a little finishing up tomorrow and will have some pics and a was job. She runs like a bat out of hell!!!

Did you paint the jug and cases or brush it with a wire wheel in the picture it's hard to tell, it looks tits

I now need to make an elaborate plan to steal this without you shooting me in the back of the head with a bow, because I really want this tri-z. Lol

Rode it around for a bit around my buds fields it screams. Had to park it didnt want it dirty lmao..Off to the next project

Thanks guys I think the other tri z is getting a 99 yz 400f stuffed in that my next project.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yeah they sent me the wrong ones they should be here sometime next week.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Back