My next Project!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I figured with less than a month left of snowmobiling the sled wasn't gonna be any good for me but taking up space for the next 9+ months
Hell between the extra set of wheels,Pro Peg Alba racing full nerfs,Bling star bumper and full Pro Armor belly skid and A-arm skids the cost of just those cover what my sled was worth lol

thing is geared high I kept killing it starting out in 1st not a grunter like the warrior lol

any of you guys come across a good left case half hauler my way please

Last edited:
Was it the case that was cracked? I thought it was a bad seal. Awesome trade either way, its loaded with aftermarkets

Check to see what the gearing is sprocket wise Ed. I know the jump from 1st to 2nd is tall on those bikes. Do you think you can get a GOOD welder to stitch up that case??

not sure Pat I don't have the chunk that's missing so I don't think it would be fixable
when it warms up next weekend I'm gonna pull the belly skid off and see how bad it is take some pics for you guys and maybe with some luck find the chunk on the skid possibly I hope lol

I'll check the sprocket sizes tomorrow and let ya know
what is stock gearing suppose to be?

I don't know what the stock gearing is supposed to be. If you find a good welder, they can fill in that missing chunk. Should be able to anyway. If you were closer I'd give it a go with my spool gun. I've not had much practice on it like I wanted to, but, you're already talking about getting another crankcase half anyway. lol

Pat it has a 14 t front sprocket on it which is stock so if the rear is stock then it should be a 40 t
And Alex with the cost to pay to ship the motor I could have payed someone local to weld it up which I am gonna see about cause we have a couple welding shops a few blocks away from me here

it's weird the oil tank is full of oil but it would seem there would be no way possible for the crank case to keep any oil in I'm stumped unless the oil pump is shot but it wouldn't have been able to run as long as it did without seizing up

The tank holds most of the oil. Just a small amount stays in the motor. Just like the YFZ.

Yamahauler they are decal you need on Ebay that says your forum name, It's under Yamaha Raptor newly listed.

Yeah, it's like the Warrior motor as far as that goes. Just stores the oil in a separate tank.

I meant just ship the case side, lol
Whatever you want to do though

Hell, if he was going to go through all the effort to split the cases to do that he's better off to just get a good left side case and call it a day. Lol

Ed, I don't know if that can be welded! That's a big ass chunk in a tough area. Doesn't hurt to ask around though! You sure it's the actual crankcase and not a side cover.

Back