My next Project!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03 ltz 400

it does have 1 issue where the shift shaft goes in the case is cracked may be weldable or may need the left case half replaced but it only drips oil while running
has a bling star front bumper, full nerfs otherwise all stock

Nice. I had one of those. Valves are famous for cupping. Replaced mine with Kibblewhites and it ran great.

I actually am looking forward to see this come back to life. I would restore the plastics for time being until I found a nice set on ebay. Overall you cant beat what you paid for it 200 bucks I would have bought it too, and Ed I will keep my eyes open for some rear tires.
it seems every set of plastics I've found for these Bear Trackers are sun baked like these almost like they used cheap plastic

I actually am looking forward to see this come back to life. I would restore the plastics for time being until I found a nice set on ebay. Overall you cant beat what you paid for it 200 bucks I would have bought it too, and Ed I will keep my eyes open for some rear tires.
thanks Beast I'm gonna try to restore the plastics the best I can and do an overall freshen up on it as soon as the weather starts warming up
I ordered the new intake manifold so I should have it running and driving by next weekend and then when it warms up I'll start cleaning and painting parts and try to restore the plastics to the blue they should be
won't know for sure if it will need a top end rebuild until I get it running and see weather or not she burns oil

hit me up if you come across any rear tires at a fair price

That z has a few nice aftermarkets on it, Alba propeg nerfs and a Blingstar Victory front bumper, I would have to say awesome trade!!!

yeah I agree beast and also a full set of Razrs on itp baja wheels
here are some pics of the left side case where the shift shaft goes in

my buddy traded a few rifles for a Big bear couple years back. had 300 miles on it. that thing can haul and is stable as hell. when we go up in the mountains it gets packed up hard and still takes the trails. there was only one problem with this real steep hill i forced him on. almost got bad when he started to slide backwards. now hes got some swamp foxes on there and it climbs like a dream. im definitely gonna watch and see what you do to it. thats a good machine

Last edited:
my buddy traded a few rifles for a Big bear couple years back. had 300 miles on it. that thing can haul and is stable as hell. when we go up in the mountains it gets packed up hard and still takes the trails. there was only one problem with this real steep hill i forced him on. almost got bad when he started to slide backwards. now hes got some swamp foxes on there and it climbs like a dream. im definitely gonna watch and see what you do to it. thats a good machine

Big Bear and Bear Tracker are two different bikes.

Those razrs look new!! and I love the ITP Bajas. My buddies KFX400 had the same seal failure near the shaft and it leaked, They are nice quads and pretty quick too.

got the new intake for the Bear Tracker gonna install it along with the clean carb and tank tomorrow and fire her up!

Traded even up for my 98 Ski-Doo MXZ 500

the deal maker right here $800 worth of Maxxis Razrs on new itp Baja wheels bought brand new less than 6 months ago

Last edited:
besides needing the left case replaced it needs the brake light and the chain adjuster bolts and plate otherwise she purrs like a pudy cat and gets up and goes

Back