My 300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure. do you want reverse? i dont think either of the 450s have it. are you riding trails or racing? if trails, what kinds? rocky, smooth? what about a polaris outlaw? they have the independent rear suspension and a 500cc motor right? i wouldnt mind having one myself.
poop on polaris....... just asking for problems if you ask me

Thanks guys! Actually, I decided I am gonna sell the 300 and buy a paticular Warrior that I love. All I need out of the 300 is $2,500. I am thinking I may post it on exriders.com tonight and wait like a week and if it doesn't sell, I'll put it on Ebay. I may even post it in the classifieds on here if I am allowed. I know it's not Yamaha, but even Yamaha owners have other rides.

Thanks guys! Actually, I decided I am gonna sell the 300 and buy a paticular Warrior that I love. All I need out of the 300 is $2,500. I am thinking I may post it on exriders.com tonight and wait like a week and if it doesn't sell, I'll put it on Ebay. I may even post it in the classifieds on here if I am allowed. I know it's not Yamaha, but even Yamaha owners have other rides.

You can sell anything in the classifieds..Well try to sell anything I should say..

RFM, I don't know what you are talking about, you can't prove a thing unless you have video. HAHAHA!!!!

Pelphrey, thanks for the info, bro!!

I think you should do fairly well when you try to sell it.....but two things

Dont hop on the first offer,"unless its what you want"...and dont get pissed if you dont get the exact amount your looking for.

I think you should be able to sell it fast listed in the right places...something about Hondas....300 and 400ex's sell well !!

You should list the extras going with it as well..plastics lower engine and other parts you have !! ::)

It is a 2001 Raptor rear shock. It just bolts right up. The hard part is finding a spot for the reservoir. I mounted it on the left side. When I get moved, I can take a picture if you'd like.

Back