My 300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily racist.
Main Entry: geno·cide
Pronunciation: 'jen-&-"sId
Function: noun
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group —compare HOMICIDE —geno·cid·al /"jen-&-'sId-&l/ adjective
Who knows he could be against Communism, or something like that.
~Bill

Actually, the thought behind Genocide was Global Destruction, as in we are destroying our own world by corrupt politics and wars. Don't get me wrong, I support our military for defense and I thank them for everything they do. I don't believe in the corrupt politicians telling them what to do. Just like the politicians telling us where we can ride.....THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel better?

Klutchbuster, they are replacement 300ex tires...otherwise known as rats. Powersports X (the local shop) had them pretty cheap. The backs are ITP holeshots.

It is ok. Everyone was judging me by a stupid user name though. Kinda ticked me off to be judged by a name and not my actions. Anyway, glad everyone likes the machine. I can't wait to ride it. it seems like as I replace a part here, before I even get to ride it, another part over there breaks. I am waiting now on a starter solenoid and a spark arrestor for my new White Brothers exhaust I bought off of a friend.

Coining of the term genocide

The term "genocide" was coined by Raphael Lemkin (1900–1959), a Polish Jewish legal scholar, in 1943, from the roots genos (Greek for family, tribe or race) and -cide (Latin - occidere or cideo - to massacre).

Lemkin said about the definition of genocide in its original adoption for international law at the Geneva Conventions:

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

Lemkin's original genocide definition was narrow, as it addressed only crimes against "national groups" rather than "groups" in general. At the same time, it was broad in that it included not only physical genocide, but also acts aimed at destroying the culture and livelihood of the group.

Rfmracing looks like you did a bit of research on this subject. It's not school.

And here I thought we were all adults here. The real reason I started this thread was to show everyone my quad which I have gotten some nice comments about and I thank you. As for those who have a problem with my user name, it is a user name and it means to me exactly what I said it means to me. If there is anyone who cannot handle that, oh well. I am really disappointed in the actions of some of the members over a user name. It is a word, not an action and I believe in only judging people by thier actions, not what is said about them by some other words. Since only 1 member on here can judge me by my actions everyone else will just have to judge me by my quad, which (not to be egotistical or anything) is pretty god damn nice. I think I took a p.o.s. and made it respectable and that is the action I should be judged on, not a stupid user name. Thank you.

Rfmracing looks like you did a bit of research on this subject. It's not school.

Your right its not school.....Honestly i didnt like ppl bashing a good friend of mine with the racist remarks and other insults...so i figured i could throw the real term in there and end it...This guy is the last person you would expect any destruction from..as he said..its about how much work he has done on his machine not what his name stands for!

Thank you

Justin

River Front Mulisha Racing

And here I thought we were all adults here. The real reason I started this thread was to show everyone my quad which I have gotten some nice comments about and I thank you. As for those who have a problem with my user name, it is a user name and it means to me exactly what I said it means to me. If there is anyone who cannot handle that, oh well. I am really disappointed in the actions of some of the members over a user name. It is a word, not an action and I believe in only judging people by thier actions, not what is said about them by some other words. Since only 1 member on here can judge me by my actions everyone else will just have to judge me by my quad, which (not to be egotistical or anything) is pretty god damn nice. I think I took a p.o.s. and made it respectable and that is the action I should be judged on, not a stupid user name. Thank you.
dont listen to some of these dillys..... you quad is a deff. improvement and looks awsome

nice ex. got an 02 300ex myself (for the girly-friend). as for the screen name, i never knew people could blow such a tiny little thing so out of proportion! if anything, after the comment about you playing halo, i thought it might have been a nickname that you have on there, seeing as it is a shooting game (i dont have an xbox and i know that!). people are just too damn sensitive. klutchbuster, go to germany and see the ovens that the nazis burned jews in and then you might be able to talk about the holocaust. ive seen them myself(since i am from europe). it is a creepy/sad thing to see and not something people should just throw at other people simply over a word! sorry to bring this back up, but i just had to put in my 2 cents because it pissed me off.

also, just my opinion (not criticizing or anything) but im not too fond of the front bumper. the moose racing pro-plate bumper looks good on the 300ex though. they dont make it for the 300ex (they do for 400ex though), but all you have to do is put some small spacers inbetween the bumper mounts and frame mounts and it works perfectly. here's a picture.
ef2581bc.jpg

keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Thanks usdsk8er540! I appreciate the stick up man. About the bumper, I actually like but we are gonna change a little. We are gonna take the black grill out and put in a piece of diamond plate and when I am accepted into RFM we are gonna put the RFM logo in the diamond plate. Anyway, when we do it, I will post a pic.

However, I may not be a 300ex owner for much longer. I just got offered a trade for a 96 Banshee for my 300ex. I am gonna ride it tomorrow and make sure I like and can handle the difference in machine. I am actually stoked to be able to even ride a Banshee, much less own one. I can't wait!

right on. whats rfm? lets see some pics if you change the bumper (or get the banshee). what kind of shape is the banshee in? ever wrecked? any mods? get some pictures up if you can.

RFM Racing stands for...River Front Mulisha Racing...its our group we have of selected friends and riders, soon enough were gonna try for some team sponsors...for racing....the banshee is coming from a buddie of mine..basically all stock,but comes with enough spares to pratically build another !! I'll make sure he takes pics tonight

damn! i would probably do it then if its got all those spare parts (and its in good shape). color? so what kind of racing do you guys do? mx, xc, flat track, tt, etc?

just curious, but who said you did? not trying to bust you balls here man, just dont understand what you're saying

So, I rode the Banshee tonight (in the dark but who cares). That thing is totally sick. I definately want it. I will let you guys know what happens.

Back