My 300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james7734

Reaction score
Here is my 300ex. Just thought I would show it off. I am stretching the project across 2 years for financial reasons, like I can't afford to do it all at once. However, my question to you is, are we ever really done with the projects.

Mod list:

400ex front shocks
Diamond J Customs shock relocator bracket
Yamaha Raptor rear shock
AC nerf bars
Dirt screen anodized front bumper
Maier 450r look alike plastics
Enjoy flame graphics
Flame shock covers
Sunline/ARC hand guards
ITP Hole shot rear tires
FMF megamax exhaust (I really want a White Brothers)
Durablue 2+2 eliminator rear axle
Laeger +2 A-arms

BEFORE
quadbeforeresized9sl.jpg

AFTER
qud4x62vb.jpg

Thanks!! I can't wait to see how fast it is. I had to totally readjust the carb. I am also looking for a set of Raptor or YFZ450 front shocks. Preferably the YFZ cuz they will lower the front without a lowering kit.

Hey Jamie glad you made it..never saw the before and after right next to each other..Big difference!!

Enjoy the site.......lots to look at here!

Hey Jamie glad you made it..never saw the before and after right next to each other..Big difference!!

Enjoy the site.......lots to look at here!

Yep too bad you don't have a YFM. haha jk bro

Yeah i told em from day one to get yami ! but i guess for his first and not wanting to lose out ......o-well,
He might be buying mine next season!!!depending on the whole finacial thing..lol

;D

To answer you question:

No, we're never really done. But that's the nature of the game and one of the reasons we enjoy it so much!!

Bike's looking good!

:cool:

To answer you question:

No, we're never really done. But that's the nature of the game and one of the reasons we enjoy it so much!!

Bike's looking good!

:cool:

He lives right next to me...He should know that answer.....I am always Fooling with mine!!

That's actually my son. You should see me on the quad. I look a little big for the quad.

Hey Warriorspeed, can you explain the HALO? I am curious since I have an XBox and play Halo. Fill me in dude!

Thank you! WE have been wroking really hard. It's not even done yet. Right now, we are painting the wheels black and I bought a White Brothers exhaust to replace the FMF exhaust that was on it. Next year, my plan is to strip it down and powder coat the frame.

youre screen name isnt too cool, but the 300 makes up for it i guess...

Well were not here to discuss screen names are we?,and yes its a honda and a 300 at that but hey... its a machine right?

Back