mud boggin the warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign up for a youtube or photobucket account and then follow the upload instructions. Easy stuff.

I've worked for both of my bikes a lot. And that's why I take care of them. I don't see why 87 is getting all pissed, I'm not riding by his house at night.

Cause if its not obvious i really dont care for ya.

Heres an older pic i found of mine.

http://
SAM_0443.jpg

you all seem not able to stay clean out on your warriors either lol i thought it was just me because everyone else ive ever gone riding with stays clean on their quads but then again ive never ridden with anyone else that has a warrior

thought i was the only guy with a quad that gets covered every time i take it out lol

You just said it was on paved roads?.... If your gonna do that get a damn crotch rocket. Me and my best buddy have these HIGH powered full auto airsoft/ pellet guns, he's got an AK and i have an M4, theres been 3 diff times we've shot down the stupid rich kids down the road for riding on the roads and everyones yard.

No one has to belive me, but trust me come riding by my house several times, in my yard and at night and your gonna have a **** storm. The last time its happened we unloaded on him then i chased him down with the old warrior. And had a good few choice words for him once i stopped him.

Cant stand ppl doing what those kids does, cause like stated earlier it gives us all a bad rap and us good guys pay for it. Plus i cant stand kids these days who have mommy and daddy buy them everything and they dont have any respect for anyone.

well said!

and JonS....i don't really give a **** if people on the internet believe what i say...just be glad you don't ride past my house at 10pm....you'd be surprised...but whatever.

well said!

and JonS....i don't really give a **** if people on the internet believe what i say...just be glad you don't ride past my house at 10pm....you'd be surprised...but whatever.

If only I were closer. If someone rode by your house going 90mph. I dint see how it would even be worth doing everything. By the time you get outside and into your truck/car, they would be down the road 3 miles anyway lol.

If only I were closer. If someone rode by your house going 90mph. I dint see how it would even be worth doing everything. By the time you get outside and into your truck/car, they would be down the road 3 miles anyway lol.

How bout we get back to the threads meaning.... LETS SEE SOME MUDS PICS PPL! Looks like Crash so far is the most hardcore mud machine i know of on here. We gotta ride man.

yeah right his 350 is broken and i have yet to even see a pic of him on that 700

im goinng to see if i can find some pics of my warrior all muddy

Im not going to lie I beat the **** out of mine, but at the end of the day you would think it just came out of the garage. I take pride in knowing that i can ride the hell out of it and I maintain it where it will always get me home.

267516_1813682867137_1392025591_1519354_5800959_n.jpg

260185_1813682627131_1392025591_1519353_5998444_n.jpg

IMG_20110423_161206.jpg

Im not going to lie I beat the **** out of mine, but at the end of the day you would think it just came out of the garage. I take pride in knowing that i can ride the hell out of it and I maintain it where it will always get me home.

hells yeah lol sometimes mine doesnt make it home running or without something broken though lol

Back