mud boggin the warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bout as muddy as it's ever been and this was a blue moon ago too. i normally fuggin' hate getting muddy, but it was tempting that day and cold as balls.

100_0363.jpg

ha my tracker i loved to take mudding

i got a tracker i take mudding all the time. the last few times weve had snow on the ground we took my tracker and used a tow strap to hook the hood off a honda civic to my tracker and put a few ppl on the hood and pull it around the mud trails like a sled lol its a blast

even if i try stayin clean it never happens. thats why i just dont care anymore plus i very much enjoy playing in the mud lol both front and back tires on my warrior like arent even covered by the fender so the smalles puddle will get me wet and muddy. i always just end up saying screw it and fly through all the mud holes i can find by the time im done for the day

haha ive been wanting to do that but make a cage with a seat, 5 point harness and all restraints. we ususlly just tie 4 sleds behind a truck

damn thats a great idea lol i tied an inflatable river raft to my friends truck this last summer and let him pull me through some mud holes down at honda hills in talmadge

damn thats a great idea lol i tied an inflatable river raft to my friends truck this last summer and let him pull me through some mud holes down at honda hills in talmadge
honda hills? bad bad. check out the clay tile pits just west of the reservoir. also i think youll like mudfest in stow me and 2k usually are at all of them.

we tie a cozy coupe to a quad before and drug my friend through a pond

also heres a video of us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EviyZjq0rPE

my friends uncle is dating holly, the partial owner of micky thompson and the property mud fest is on. i was at the last one of the season in 2011 with the tracker. didnt bring my warrior though

Last edited:
any ohioans should check out thunder on the hill too. i also know the owners of that property and the ppl that run it. its in cadiz ohio. 14.5 mile trail if i remember correctly. nothing too crazy but its definitely a fun ride. im usually down there riding the trails as a volunteer. you can check out their website. just type in thunder on the hill ohio in google and its the first link that pops up

its like a maroon. everything on itwa stock when i took it to mudfest except for the high preformance exhaust and a high preformance chip for the engine. it had little street tires when i took it down but we just recently got 29x8 all terrain tires. if you were at the last one im sure you saw me. i had the smallest vehicle there lol i was kind of embarrassed

Not gonna lie she scares me

I second that.... last time i was there i thought she would kill us if we didnt put that tent up....

I think 80% of the people here with the cleanest most modded Warriors ride muddy trails.

Got that right. I aint afraid to get muddy. I mean i wont totally submerge mine in mud but ill fling the slop like no other.

Got that right. I aint afraid to get muddy. I mean i wont totally submerge mine in mud but ill fling the slop like no other.[/QUOTE]

i submerge mine lol i even submerged my dirtbike i had a while ago. my friend convinced me i could ride it through a drainage pond and i got to the middle and only the handle bars were above the water and it stalled lol i had to rebuild the engine after that. no suprise

Back