mud boggin the warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash

Reaction score
0124121648a.jpg

0124121648.jpg

0123121551.jpg

0123121550.jpg

MUD!!! <3
i got a video of me muddin the warrior. just have to download it to the computer because its too long to send from my phone

what?!! i love mud boggin lol i look for mud every time a take my quad out and i take my 4x4 tracker mudding almost every weekend

mudding is the reason i have electrical problems with the warrior sometimes though lol

This is depressing. Y'all should get 4x4's lol.

Hows it depressing? Most of the trails around me, Im gonna run into mud anyways. Its really unavoidable. What do you want me to park mine in the shed and never drive it? Its not like we do it and dont clean them up and regrease everything. Hell I run marine grade grease, just so it doesnt wash or run off that easy and is designed to get wet.

4x4's dont really give you much chance of getting stuck, and thats kind of the challenge of mudding in a 2wd.

Oh I bet!!! The one I posted is the only pic I have around still. Ive had the red one when it was blue with an inch or 2 of mud on the fenders alone. The fenders werent to happy!!!

I try to avoid the mud holes as much as I can but if I have to bogg though I will, its part of the game. Either way, my always comes out looking completely brown regardless, its like Ive created a mud magnet.

P3270017.jpg

^ thats like every ride, even if its dry out!

im that guy that goes out lookin for mud holes to bogg through lol i dont get why alot of you hate mud boggin and try to stay away from it. even if it does ruin stuff, its fun as hell. i bought my warrior to beat the living hell out of, roll it, sink it, mud bog it, break it and fix it. its all part of the fun!

I don't mind it, think its fun if thats what I'm out to do. I just don't like sittin round lookin like I just jumped through a **** pit all weekend and havin to change my clothes out so much, I ride away from the house so I'm either traveling for the day or campin. Being covered in gunk for hours on end isn't what I call a party.

Plus cleanin the quad off afterwards sucks, takes longer.

you guys sound like a bunch of woman out there not wantin to get dirty lol my girlfriend even wants to come mudding with me whenever i go which is about every weekend weather its on the warrior or in my tracker i went on a 5 day trip to my friends cabin in pa and couldnt shower the entire time i was there. the mud literally stained my hair and skin. the only running water there was the creek which you had to ride down the mountain to get to if you wanted to wash up. i guess im just one of those hick guys that loves gettin dirty lol

Back