mud boggin the warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 80% of the people here with the cleanest most modded Warriors ride muddy trails.

we bought the warriors to modify and have fun beating the hell out of. i dont get ppl that put a bunch of money into something or buy something like a quad and ride it like a virgin. why not have fun pushing it beyond its limit and sling some mud and get your moneys worth out of it. its no fun just looking at a tricked out warrior and not knowing its limits and what its capable of doing

Last edited:
Mine sits in the corner lol I aint gonna lie. Too much money in it to beat the frigg out of it. I do give it a flogging on the pavement once in a while though.

^+1. I really ride my bike on dirt and paved roads. Too much money in it to get it filthy. But you get more people mad at you the way I ride, for some odd reason, people don't like it when you go by their house at 90mph at 10pm...

^+1. I really ride my bike on dirt and paved roads. Too much money in it to get it filthy. But you get more people mad at you the way I ride, for some odd reason, people don't like it when you go by their house at 90mph at 10pm...

yeah i don't blame them...i have a ton of respect for atvs and dirtbikes...grew up riding them. but i am also a productive member of society that works hard for things i have and my family. and if you came past my house at 10pm at "90mph" you can bet your ass i'd be waiting with a ******* spike strip...then i'd tackle your ass and beat you half to death. especially considering i have a 6 month old baby that is sleeping...

have a little respect dude...you are what gives us riders a bad name.

Okay, people don't have problems when guys go by going just as fast on sleds, but they do with quads. I don't get it. It's not like I'm in a populated area riding. It's in the middle of a frickin woods, one house ever half mile...

Okay, people don't have problems when guys go by going just as fast on sleds, but they do with quads. I don't get it. It's not like I'm in a populated area riding. It's in the middle of a frickin woods, one house ever half mile...

You just said it was on paved roads?.... If your gonna do that get a damn crotch rocket. Me and my best buddy have these HIGH powered full auto airsoft/ pellet guns, he's got an AK and i have an M4, theres been 3 diff times we've shot down the stupid rich kids down the road for riding on the roads and everyones yard.

No one has to belive me, but trust me come riding by my house several times, in my yard and at night and your gonna have a **** storm. The last time its happened we unloaded on him then i chased him down with the old warrior. And had a good few choice words for him once i stopped him.

Cant stand ppl doing what those kids does, cause like stated earlier it gives us all a bad rap and us good guys pay for it. Plus i cant stand kids these days who have mommy and daddy buy them everything and they dont have any respect for anyone.

Last edited:
i cant stand kids these days who have mommy and daddy buy them everything and they dont have any respect for anyone.

agreed. i hate those kids that think they can do anything they want and think theyre the **** because theyre parents have money. cant stand anyone thats full of themselves. ive had to work for the money to get everything i have and have boughten. last year for my birthday all i got from my parents was a sling for my shotgun i bought myself for my b day. i didnt have a job so i had to get my quad by starting out with buying a dirtbike for 250 bucks and made money off everything like that i bought and sold and worked my way up to getting my warrior

Mine sits in the corner lol I aint gonna lie. Too much money in it to beat the frigg out of it. I do give it a flogging on the pavement once in a while though.

i have over double the money put into my quad that i payed for it but not riding it to hell every time i take it out just isnt any fun. never been afraid to break anything on my quad or me doing something stupid crazy out riding

i have over double the money put into my quad that i payed for it but not riding it to hell every time i take it out just isnt any fun. never been afraid to break anything on my quad or me doing something stupid crazy out riding

i'm glad you've worked for everything. i have worked for everything too that's why i don't beat it to ****. you pay for **** out of your own pocket then you appreciate it more.

bottom line is anyone can do w/e they want to thier own quads. i'm the type of person that takes super good care of my things. sure i could get out there and jump off of a cliff with it, but i choose not to.

in the end just have fun doing what you like. i enjoy watching other ppl raise hell with their atvs because i don't have the guts to. :)

:atv:

I've worked for both of my bikes a lot. And that's why I take care of them. I don't see why 87 is getting all pissed, I'm not riding by his house at night.

...it's okay. might as well let it go.

folks get back to posting those boggin' pics. w00t!

got a few videos of me muddin the warrior. do you post them the same way you would post a pic?

Back