Might be getting a 96 Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, wait, what do you guys think would be hard? A 30 fits the intake reed boot fine and you just have to boil the filter side boot so that it expands. It goes np. Like I said, were running a 30 mm OKO WHICH is a pwk basically. I've never had trouble tuning a Mikuni.

Yah. Like he said. lol
It'll fit the intake, I didn't know bout the filter though. You would just have to piss around getting the jetting right.

its not fitting to carb its the takin it off 6000 times to re do the jetting, Thats what i don't like about swaping carbs

That's with anything man, the stock jetting will be close enough to get a baseline. We forum guys are just spoiled cause we don't have to tune anything anymore, we just ask what jet we need for our mods, 30min later we have 10 opinions. Hauler is a smart guy, he'll figure out the jetting.

Last edited:
Haha! very funny Levi
I wasn't expecting an answer cause I whatsapped after midnight so that's why I posted here too plus the blasty thread needed a bump lol!

yeah there is 4 allen bolts on the front of the silencers to take the core pout the cut it down from there and also drill nrw holes for the allen bolts

thats the odd thing about it i was grinding a pice of steel and a spark caught my steel wool and the fibers burn just like cotton so it whent WHOOOOOFFF!!! and it scared the hell outa me

Back