Might be getting a 96 Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Picked up a 96 Blaster!!!

Might be trading a Nintendo Wii for a running and taken care of(never blown) blue 96 Blaster either that or he want's $100 for it cause he never rides it anymore.

What you guys think? I'm in the process of getting pics it's a good 120 miles north of me in Superior,WI

Last edited:
If its that cheap, do, then sell it for profit and put the money towards your warrior.

I was never an ass blaster fan. There youth ATV's to me. People just get a boner for 2-smokers. If it was a 4 stroke, no-one would have every bought them.

I'd probably do it. If it's in good shape it's worth it. Can never have too many quads.

I happen to like Blasters. They are a lot a fun and cheap to mod. I'd buy it for that price, definitely.

If its that cheap, do, then sell it for profit and put the money towards your warrior.

I was never an ass blaster fan. There youth ATV's to me. People just get a boner for 2-smokers. If it was a 4 stroke, no-one would have every bought them.

^^^ x 2

definitely lots of potential. the 2 i just recently got rid of were a blast, literally. the 4mil was scary scary fast to be such a small quad. basically the reason i sold it and got a more tame ltz lol. plus i'm not really wanting to be peeled off of a tree in the woods.

Latest posts

Back