JCcruiser78

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw just to set the record straight... i sold it for $70 cause shippnig was $18.... ssoo basically i didn't make anything..

[quote:eu2ndgys]
...Nice job with starting this thread, warriorspeed...

I think Warriorspeed deserves some Karma for helping right a wrong[/quote:eu2ndgys]
Yes,you all get a good karma from me,you bad-ass sons-a-bitches

okay can we let this damn thread drop now.....hahaha

The top 30 posts are full of this thread and there are others I want to look at too...

HAAA!!! I thought speedy was gay before!!! Sounds like something he would try to pull on someone. He wanted to buy OEM arms from me before and he bitched out, even when I was only asking for 50 or so for near mint condition ones. He didn't even show the courtesy of a reply, ideas flip through his mind like in a womans!!! It's annoying when people **** away your time when you try to help them.

HAAA!!! I thought speedy was gay before!!! Sounds like something he would try to pull on someone. He wanted to buy OEM arms from me before and he bitched out, even when I was only asking for 50 or so for near mint condition ones. He didn't even show the courtesy of a reply, ideas flip through his mind like in a womans!!! It's annoying when people **** away your time when you try to help them.

You still got thoes a arms?

I have all of my OEM parts, except for what I broke, and all of those are hanging on my wall of shame. The arms were in great shape, those were flawless when I got the aftermarket ones.

I won't **** anyone out of their money like some people!!! I sent you a reply.

Back