JCcruiser78

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
i really feel sorry for him because some ass ((cough))((speedy)) sold him the wrong shock (sayd it was a 2001 and it wasnt) he payed the money and now speedy is being a ass and not paying JC back

something needs to be done!!!

i hate seeing him take the punches because it has happened to me too much also!!!!

i'll tell you what.. those 01 rear shocks REALLY make a big difference... i kept up with a 450r i nthe whoops at badlands on saturday....

picture1092fl.jpg

[quote author=speedy2222 board=general thread=1144098625 post=1144099688]i'll tell you what.. those 01 rear shocks REALLY make a big difference... i kept up with a 450r i nthe whoops at badlands on saturday....

*sniff*sniff* Does anybody else smell that? Is it...yes, I believe it is BS!

i really feel sorry for him because some ass ((cough))((speedy)) sold him the wrong shock (sayd it was a 2001 and it wasnt) he payed the money and now speedy is being a ass and not paying JC back

something needs to be done!!!

i hate seeing him take the punches because it has happened to me too much also!!!!

it's not bullshit... i got raptor front shocks also.. it just soaks up the bumps like crazy...

sell something and dont be such a selfcentered kocky ass...if i were you id do anything i could to help a fellow yfm'er...(doug for example - $265 went to him)....was in debt when bad 04 was parting (but i tryed to help him)

your friggin impossible arent you?....you have a job dont you?...your a terrible person and if i were you id feel about as big as a ant right now

no i don't have a job... and i could care less how you think i feel... you're just some 15 year old kid in new york... ssoo basically....

**** YOU

that is pretty shitty, speedy. Where'd the money go that he paid you? That's real low to sell someone the wrong thing and refuse to refund their money. And how could you not know that it was the wrong one, you bought that one, then when it didn't fit you bought an 01 and sold the 02 shock that didn't fit!

the guy that sold it to me said it was an 01.... i sold it off as an 01... then a couple days later my buddy sold me his 01 rear and i saw it was wrong.. well by now i had no money... and since the fucker on ebay scammed me out of $120 i was pretty broke.

and so...you told the people on here it was a 2001 anyway...you knew it wasnt, you just wanted to get rid of it

thats just lower than dirt

Back