JCcruiser78

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well dude... if that's the case... i aint even considering paying you back... i am done with this.. and done with forum... ssooo lata

Ummm...if he is really gone, that might be worth $70...lol

He'll probably come back under a different name though, so be careful about who ya'll buy from.

speedy, you suck at life.

jcc, we will all come across imature ******* retards like this, it will get over. but do you have any of his contact information? contact his local police department.

[quote:uislwhte]well dude... if that's the case... i aint even considering paying you back... i am done with this.. and done with forum... ssooo lata

Ummm...if he is really gone, that might be worth $70...lol

He'll probably come back under a different name though, so be careful about who ya'll buy from.[/quote:uislwhte]

get an admin to check his IP address.

get an admin to check his IP address.

Death, Pelphrey, can one of ya'll handle that for us? We do not need someone on here trying to con us. I don't mean ban him. Just make sure he don't come back under an alias.

do you have his phone number? oh wait ,nevermind, ask an admin for his IP address, then do a search on it. you will be able to find his exact location, parents names, phone number, etc!

do you have his phone number? oh wait ,nevermind, ask an admin for his IP address, then do a search on it. you will be able to find his exact location, parents names, phone number, etc!

Sounds good to me

FUk That! Where i come from we load up the truck, go on a road trip and take the money outta thier ass......spend the weekend in jail.... and go home and feeling alot better.

Anyone up for a road trip.. I'll gas up the truck?

wow i hope that wasnt him that answered.. sounded a lot like a fag.. he was like (gets the fag voice out) "hellloooo" than hung up really quick..

i think im gonna call about 3am :p so should everyone else haha

Just confirmed-that IS his house
I asked his mom for him,then hung up
So who wants to talk to him first(I will go last,to clean up the remains :eek:)

speedy, you suck at life.

Haha that cracks me up

Nice job with starting this thread, warriorspeed, at least we got rid of his useless ass. I say $70 well spent!

Speedy folded---so please leave him alone now(unless the $$ doesnt ever get here

And THANKS my brothers

Back