JCcruiser78

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still, you must have known that it was the wrong one if you bought it for $120 and sold it off for $70!

who said i bought it for $120?

i bought it for $50....

i bought a set of a arms and shocks for $120 and the guy never sent the ****...

why would you buy a shock, sell it, then but another one 2 weeks later? Because you KNEW the first one was the wrong one!

...i bought a set of a arms and shocks for $120 and the guy never sent the ****...

So in your book, 2 wrongs make a right?

And what does you getting screwed on eBay have to do with the deal you made with JC?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

To all those that ar trying to help me out-
thank you very much!

To speedy-
Now I get it,you are not just stupid,you really are a shithead,your screwwing me for some reason only you understand(maybe someone beat you as a baby or your girlfriend is fat and ugly and just sucked your best friends dogs cock or you are closet gay or you are a miserable-****)but that wont mater IF YOU JUST ASK YOUR MOMMY FOR THE $70.Maybe if your mommy wont help you you can suck some old dude off for the money(prob aint the first time ;))

Really just pay me back and were cool

To all those that ar trying to help me out-
thank you very much!

To speedy-
Now I get it,you are not just stupid,you really are a shithead,your screwwing me for some reason only you understand(maybe someone beat you as a baby or your girlfriend is fat and ugly and just sucked your best friends dogs cock or you are closet gay or you are a miserable-****)but that wont mater IF YOU JUST ASK YOUR MOMMY FOR THE $70.Maybe if your mommy wont help you you can suck some old dude off for the money(prob aint the first time ;))

Really just pay me back and were cool

way to stick it to the man!!!

OK, I get it! He got scammed so he had to scam somebody else. And yes, that puts you lower than dirt, water, and magma. Down here we call that "bottom of the well ****". You wouldn't have sold it then bought another one if it had worked to begin with. Just because you are a moron, don't treat the rest of us like one. You shouldn't have spent the money if you weren't sure it'd work.

From now on, anytime you post something for sell this will come back to haunt you. When we see the post, we will bring it up!

Did your parents have any kids that aren't brain dead? Ya mama should have laid the crack pipe down for 9 months!

yeah...i learned about the coming back to haunt you thing...but i corrected that...but you cant fix this because your a selfsentered ****

Warriorspeed, he keeps griping about you being 15...lol, he is 17 and less mature!
17,70 it dont mater-he aint really a man
Men fess up and pay up-------hey I know his address

Anybody want it?

I was just thinking if someone could throw a brick or something,maybee some T.P.---or a flaming paper bag of crap,or something

m80's in the mailbox, lighting bushes on fire, mailbox t-ball, threats in chalk in the driveway, shaving cream on all the windows, eggs, bologna on the cars, nails under car tires, paintball and ETC.

well dude... if that's the case... i aint even considering paying you back... i am done with this.. and done with forum... ssooo lata

Wait, Going by what Yamarider said, He sold it off on here for $70, when he only paid $50 for it off of Ebay? So not only did he resell something that couldn't be used by you, and call it a 2001 rear shock, which was actually a 2002. But he made a profit off it it as well? Well The way I see that is it's Fruad, and considering he sold it to you across state lines I doubt the police would want to be involved. There are some federal agencies that solely into small fraud cases Especially if the product crosses state lines, look them up you may be able to have something done to him as far as fines/juvenial detention.
~Bill

Back