• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm Thinking About Getting This

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Quadzilla sits low, and is heavy. 400lbs isnt heavy after you ride a ZR580.

The rappy are sweet bikes but it setting 11.5 inches off the ground to the frame rails and it only being 46 inches wide it is way to unstable for me pluss they ride like a mule and elwood the rappy 700 is 378 lbs acording to dirtwheels just sayin

The rappy are sweet bikes but it setting 11.5 inches off the ground to the frame rails and it only being 46 inches wide it is way to unstable for me pluss they ride like a mule and elwood the rappy 700 is 378 lbs acording to dirtwheels just sayin
I got this from here http://www.atvsource.com/manufacturers/yamaha/2009/raptor700r.htm

2009 Raptor 700R
  • Engine Type – 686cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled w/ Fan, SOHC
  • Bore x Stroke – 102mm x 84mm
  • Compression Ratio – 9.2:1
  • Carburetion – Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) , 44mm
  • Ignition – 16 Bit ECU
  • Starting System – Electric
  • Transmission – 5-Speed Manual Clutch w/ Reverse
  • Drive Train –2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain, Eccentric Adjustment
  • Suspension/ Front – Independent Double Wishbone, 9.1” w/ Piggy Back High/Low Speed Compression, Rebound and Threaded Preload Adjustment.
  • Suspension/ Rear – Cast Aluminum Swing Arm, 10.1” Piggy Back High/Low Speed Compression, Rebound and Threaded Preload Adjustment.
  • Brakes/ Front – Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc, Twin Piston
  • Brake/ Rear – Ventilated Hydraulic Disc, Self Adjusting Park Brake Function
  • Tires/ Front – AT21x7-10 Radial
  • Tires/ Rear – AT20x10-9 Radial
  • LxWxH – 72.6”x 46.1”x 44.5”
  • Seat Height – 32”
  • Wheel Base – 50.4”
  • Ground Clearance – 4.4”
  • Fuel Capacity –2.9 Gallons
  • Dry Weight – 396 Lbs
  • Instrumentation – Digital LCD Multi-function display. Speedo, Odo, Dual Trip, Hour, & Clock
  • Lighting – Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector Headlights and 3.9/0.5W LED Brake light

Latest posts

Back