• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm Thinking About Getting This

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of the young bucks just weren't around when the Zilla was around, almost 50 hp stock and had to run 5 lug wheels casue it has to much torque for a 4 lug. It was and is really a monster. Mod for mod the Zilla would win.

im tellin ya theres no chance for the raptor. no mater how big its built
So a 700R with drag pipes, cam, intake, nitrous, and a 720... would lose against a 540, piped Zilla? That is like 105hp to 65hp?

That raptor ony fires once to that zillas 2 and a pipe an jet 540 2 stroke will destroy a raptor 720 with mods that is if you can get it to hook up and not wheely

So a 700R with drag pipes, cam, intake, nitrous, and a 720... would lose against a 540, piped Zilla? That is like 105hp to 65hp?
I said mod for mod looks to me like you gave 3 extra mods to the raptor. They are both fast no doubt about it. But the zilla is faster

I did give 3 more mods, but Buzzy613 said that a Raptor, no matter how many mods, wouldn't win.

yeah but thats like saying no matter what is done to warrior it wont beat a raptor 700, then the guyt shows up with a 200hp crotch rocket motor in his warrior. Any quad would be faster with enough know how and money. Know what I mean

yeah but thats like saying no matter what is done to warrior it wont beat a raptor 700, then the guyt shows up with a 200hp crotch rocket motor in his warrior. Any quad would be faster with enough know how and money. Know what I mean
I know what you are saying. I just think a "Big 3" Raptor would beat a 540. I have saw both in drag races, not against eachother, but I think that the Rappy is faster, JMO

Latest posts

Back