• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm Thinking About Getting This

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? no. I'm pretty sure you thinking of the shee 2-into-1 pipe. I have an old MC 4 stroke pipe. You can see it in my pics.

with that many mods it will make it less reliable BUT as long as you keep your maintence up on it i think you would be fine, that is a sick ass quad! buy it for me!

I know. We have a few organized sand drags around here... and that would be awesome for it. It would be fun on the ice also, which is all I ride anyway.

any of those turbo raptors and your toast though, some stroked banshees would probably take you too

Yeah, 460 Cheetah 'Shees and NOS/Turbo Raptors. But that has to be one quick quad.

try to find stock or a few bolt on mods.. filter, pipe, nerfs, etc... doesnt matter whos done the work, that motor has been apart and has more potential to detonate. these motors are pretty hard to kill and can be tuned for a lot of power very easily but unless youve got experience on a machine bigger than a 450, id look at something else. the yfz packs some punch, especially with a fuel customs intake

I am not getting a 2-stroke. I know nothing about them. With the motor, I found out the builder is in Washington.

That duner 450 you just posted is BAD ASS! Really nice build. If you plan to just race it a few times a year, would make for a great purchase. Builds like that aren't everyday quads.

I would just ride it "hard" a couple times a year, at the sand drags, and at Silver Lake. Maybe take it out once a week and ride around and take it easy...

Latest posts

Back