• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm Thinking About Getting This

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is a guy selling one of these in the southeast iowa clist for much cheaper

there quite narrow so it wouldnt be that great on the track, and the frames are known to be notoriously weak, or strong i cant remember ahha pretty sure they were weak though

Yep, the frames are weak. I could have a local welder put in a gusset kit though I think. They are 46" wide. I see Burgard a-arms for sale on E2S forums. And a Dura-Blue axle can be found on ebay for about $300. So, then it would be about 50" wide or more. I would like a TRX250R, but the front looks kind of retarded to me. And they are over priced IMO. The good thing with the TRX, is there are so many aftermarket parts for them. I will be able to ride on a MX track in a few years, so I want a good quad for that. I would have to put $2,000 into my Raptor to make it good for a MX track.

This 250 won't hang in open b class but it would do wicked if u mod it and then run open b class its gonna tak a lot of skills to make it runn that fast and stay on the track

I know I want a quad. I dont want another Raptor. I want a YFZ for a 4-stroke. A 2-stroke seems to be a better choice for what I do. I ride fields and alot of ice.

are you effin kidding me?? Thats a seal. Some day, but I'll always rep my warrior too!

I could sell my Raptor for more than that. I think I am going to e-mail the guy and ask more about it. It is hard to tell from the pics, but do you think that the fenders are shaved?
Deadlast, is your exhaust the DMC Alien from a 'Shee or what?

I have a DMC Duel. Old School. It was before the made the Alien. And they use to make a 4 stroke Alien exhaust. Now its just a 2stoke pipe.

Latest posts

Back