i told him

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they made ATV's back then?

Oh... i suppose i'm TOLD now right?

That damn piece of **** you have is always broken, thats why i said he should have it fixed permanently. IF you were paying attention you would have realized that.

the damn thing never gets ridden. read previous posts. They say that all he talks about is 2 things corey and how he can't ride because its BROKEN. i don't need to posts pictures on here of my quad. i don't take pictures of it every day. A lot of people on here haven't posted their quads does that mean yours is better than theirs? I DOUBT IT!

it says nothing about repairs. it says how much is spent on mods. Which is why i said to spend money on repairs instead of mods. wow, your just as special as your son. i see where he gets it from.

it says nothing about repairs. it says how much is spent on mods. Which is why i said to spend money on repairs instead of mods. wow, your just as special as your son. i see where he gets it from.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Lets spend money on repairs when it's not broken, instead of spending money on worthwhile mods.
broken.jpg

I think you lost this one!

hey 2x and warriorspeed, how mad do you guys get when you read this. You look pretty mad and your faces get red. If you want to see a picture of my quad look at the first post behind yours. the one thats muddy because i ride it.

How pissed are you now?

P.S. shes sitting on yours because mine is dirty from riding it.

You replace bearings that aren’t fucked yet and that still roll, and do top end rebuilds before the bike blows blue, replace a battery because it’s very old, replace a clutch because it’s getting worn down but still grabs fine, starter clutches that still work but with surface wear, an oil pump that’s getting worn, etc... It is all about the preventative maintenance that keeps your bike always running great, with no break downs, and makes your life easier in the long run when it comes time again to replace those parts. You’re a damn fool if you wait to fix **** when it breaks instead of before it does.

that's a lot of **** to be replacing without knowing how long it's going to last

hey 2x and warriorspeed, how mad do you guys get when you read this. You look pretty mad and your faces get red. If you want to see a picture of my quad look at the first post behind yours. the one thats muddy because i ride it.

How pissed are you now?

P.S. shes sitting on yours because mine is dirty from riding it.

ooooh, i get it, ur the brother. Yea, lol, that was good! lmao

You replace bearings that aren?t fucked yet and that still roll, and do top end rebuilds before the bike blows blue, replace a battery because it?s very old, replace a clutch because it?s getting worn down but still grabs fine, starter clutches that still work but with surface wear, an oil pump that?s getting worn, etc... It is all about the preventative maintenance that keeps your bike always running great, with no break downs, and makes your life easier in the long run when it comes time again to replace those parts. You?re a damn fool if you wait to fix **** when it breaks instead of before it does.

Ok, the last part describes me perfect.

[quote:r2go0f2l]Oh yeah, my oldest son is an ASSHOLE!

i dont know man, he seems pretty funny to me, lmao rofl[/quote:r2go0f2l]

We'll see how funny he is when he's PAYING RENT!!!

;D

Well, I agree with replacing something if it shows obvious signs of wear like free play in axle bearings, but I don't see a point in tearing off the clutch cover to check how much life is left in the clutch. That's a lot of work, just to find out that the clutch is still good. My clutch had a hint of slipping for almost 6 months before it got bad enough to make it worth replacing it.

Back