i told him

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or maybe she is sitting on your quad because its more comfortable than that thin hard raptor seat?...or maybe the fact that the raptor is full of mud and she doesnt wanna get dirty...? :p

i say u try and get her on the back with u, and then laugh at your brother while u spank him in the trails...im sure he'd love that, hahaha

If you can spank him in the trails, he can't ride too good. My little bro's 660 blows mine away easily.

um no his is a $#!T hole and she likes mine better because she is afraid of the rappy because she tried to drive it and dumped the clutch too fast and almost pulled a wheelie... but mine is better anyway... i could spank him in the trails anyday

rofl she wont like my warrior then!

if i had a choice between the warrior and a chick, or a stock raptor...duh

she was probly like...why the hell are you taking pictures of me?

if i had a choice between the warrior and a chick, or a stock raptor...duh

she was probly like...why the hell are you taking pictures of me?

hopefully she finds this site and see's her pics on here and beats you up lol..

just saying.. there would be no chance in hell in beating a raptor with your little worrior. unless he cant even get the thing moving

I don't know about that. In a stright line, yes the raptor would win every time even if the rider sucked. In trails it's a completely different story though. It's at least 90% dependent on the rider's skill. I can hang with or beat 250r's and banshee's in the trails that I don't have a fighting chance against in a drag race. You just need some big balls and some confidence and skill to do it. I don't think warriorspeed's story of beating a raptor impossible at all, especially with a poor rider at the controls. Hell, back when I had my recon I was beating sport quads and dirtbikes on the natural terrain mx track at rausch creek. You just have to know the trail and your machine.

im not saying its impossible... ive rode with a raptor once.. and hes was right behind me the whole time. just no room to pass because its not wide enough.. so ay quad can beat anything in tight trails even if they aregoing .5 mph

Back