i told him

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just because i'm a nooB doesn't mean that i haven't been reading posts on here. If your riding the same trails you know where everything and you only know that trail, so you only have experience on those trails, nothing else. All anyone sees on here that you post is corey this corey that, i did this with corey, my wheeler is broken :'(. sounds to me you spend more time riding corey than your four wheeler.

just because i'm a nooB doesn't mean that i haven't been reading posts on here. If your riding the same trails you know where everything and you only know that trail, so you only have experience on those trails, nothing else. All anyone sees on here that you post is corey this corey that, i did this with corey, my wheeler is broken :'(. sounds to me you spend more time riding corey than your four wheeler.

Another idiot opening his mouth to make sure he gets a proper welcome.

there ya go talking about corey again. seriously, is he your b/f? and maybe your son should defend himself instead of having you do it all the time. And if he didn't make such pointless posts you probably wouldn't have to. I'm sure most of the people on here are thinking the same things that i've said in my posts but don't have the balls to say it.

I'd say you're the pointless one. Are you just here to put down everybody else? Talk about useless posts

i'm here for the same reason everyone else is here. its just everytime you open a different board warrior350 is everywhere and its ALL pointless, maybe 1 or 2 were real questions. The kid needs to get some friends or something.

Well, I guess the difference here is we're all used to warriorspeed and don't mind his comments, however useless they might be. At least he's entertaining. You, however, only have 4 posts and all 4 of them were just attacks against warriorspeed.

i'm here for the same reason everyone else is here. its just everytime you open a different board warrior350 is everywhere and its ALL pointless, maybe 1 or 2 were real questions. The kid needs to get some friends or something.

You talkin' **** about me bitch?

[quote:bh2atmfq]i'm here for the same reason everyone else is here. its just everytime you open a different board warrior350 is everywhere and its ALL pointless, maybe 1 or 2 were real questions. The kid needs to get some friends or something.

You talkin' **** about me bitch?[/quote:bh2atmfq]

I doubt he has the slightest idea what he's talking about. He's got a 660 so he's better than us anyways

nowhere in my posts does it say that i'm better than anyone else. i know i'm not the best rider. there should be an age limit for these sites. i would bet anyone that this could if he tried to do a wheelie he would only get about 6 inches off the ground and maybe 1 foot distance. he's got pictures on here of how bad he jumps and then he says that he's so good at riding he can do anything. i apologize for not being use to his pointless posts, i just thought it was a little rediculous that he has a comment for EVERY post.

nowhere in my posts does it say that i'm better than anyone else. i know i'm not the best rider. there should be an age limit for these sites. i would bet anyone that this could if he tried to do a wheelie he would only get about 6 inches off the ground and maybe 1 foot distance. he's got pictures on here of how bad he jumps and then he says that he's so good at riding he can do anything. i apologize for not being use to his pointless posts, i just thought it was a little rediculous that he has a comment for EVERY post.

i will admit that i cant wheely....but im sure as hell as good if not better than alot of people on here

people only buy 660's to make up for how sucky of riders they are unless they do alot of racing

who cares about corey, he is my cousin and was my biggest insperation when i didnt have a quad
and he has helped with many desisions i had made on my quad, and without the help i dont think the quad would be running right now

a lot of people have something to contribute to a lot of the posts, dont come on here bashing people. And there is a limit on this site...its pretty much limited to people with a yfm350, it appears thats something that you dont have. so if you dont even have the type of vehicle the site is about, dont come around putting people down on your 4 first posts. :)

and another thing...wheelies have nothing to do with how good someone is at riding.

I would venture to say that most of us mostly the same areas on a regular basis-unless we have some nationally ranked races here I don't know about.

Exactly. I only ride 2 places on a regular basis, a few acres of trails around home, and Rausch Creek. Starting April it'll be 3 places I frequently ride, because i'm getting a membership at Tower City.

im liking this 02rap66086 guy lol he asked if justin and corey were gay haha wtf im always wondering the same thing.... no hard feelings tho

If you can spank him in the trails, he can't ride too good. My little bro's 660 blows mine away easily.

idk man, i was kickin a rappy's arse on trails. But the modded raptors kicked my arse badly.

first of all, i wasn't talking about 2 different people i just type warrior350 thinking everyone would know i was talking about warriorspeed350 not realizing that warrior350 was another member.

all he talks about is corey what he's done to his quad and how he WANTS to ride it, and how beautiful it is. i personally think it is ugly. edel carb good choice, shaved plastic the way they are bad choice, and the combination of the lights and the plastics bad choice. Also the color of them. I think it was better black and white. That is my opinion, but to each his own. i respect that. i don't expect everyone to love my quad, i like it and thats all i care about. He should stop talking about his b/f and stop spending so much for new parts, and pay to have it fixed permanently.

And another thing, 2xtreme, your probably the oldest member on here, and your saying how most people ride the same trails on a regular basis. How many time have you actually taken your blue bomber down a trail? i would venture to say not very many, since no one has heard anything.

Back