i told him

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:vz4htqro]hahahahaha thats beat bashing your own son like that hahahahhaa

he has never seen me ride other than corey yard so i dont know what he is talking about[/quote:vz4htqro]

Hell, he hasn't been ungrounded from it long enough to get any riding experience!!!

[quote:uz5m5kux]

he has never seen me ride other than corey yard so i dont know what he is talking about

Hell, he hasn't been ungrounded from it long enough to get any riding experience!!![/quote:uz5m5kux]

so whats that tell ya...im passing now, ill get notes from my teachers on monday

Tells me that losing your riding privelages wasn't enough and maybe you need to lose your computer privelages too.....

Tells me that losing your riding privelages wasn't enough and maybe you need to lose your computer privelages too.....

<marquee>[size=100:yhhk5ajj]NOOOOOOOO!!!!![/size:yhhk5ajj]</marquee>

not being able to ride is sooo terrible if you love quads as much as i do but when i cant even talk about them there is no rason for being around :mad:....cold.....cold dad...cold

thats why i buy my own quad...cuz then if my parents try and take it i just laugh at them and go ride

SAME HERE, but they did finance it.. they ARE my finance company lol.. but i pay the payment :D

thats why i buy my own quad...cuz then if my parents try and take it i just laugh at them and go ride

My son bought his too, but if he tries to ride when I have told him no, he will change his mind when his little red butt hurts too bad to sit on it!

Damn, he must have a pretty big piggy bank for a little guy!!

I usually buy everything for him so any money he gets for Christmas and birthdays goes in the bank. When he out grows the 50, he can sell it and I've already agreed to pay half the difference in that and a 90.

this kid thinks he's pretty cool with all his bullshit posts. He's probably one of those cocky kids that THINKS he can ride. He'd probably get his ass kicked by a little 50, and you only hear him talk about riding at one place. You don't get to much experience only riding certain trails over and over again. I think this kid is a fake ass rider.

this kid thinks he's pretty cool with all his bullshit posts. He's probably one of those cocky kids that THINKS he can ride. He'd probably get his ass kicked by a little 50, and you only hear him talk about riding at one place. You don't get to much experience only riding certain trails over and over again. I think this kid is a fake ass rider.

dude just shut your mouth, your a nOOb, nobody likes you.... go jump off a bridge....your probibly the fake ass rider. how many of my posts have you seen your a noob

and yes i do ride mostly the same trails because i dont travel around the world just to ride...if i can ride i do, it doesnt matter where as long as i can

Back