horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^you not gonna set it up on both a button and WOT because you can hook it up as a ground on a button and hot at WOT and if something goes wrong which ever one moves first would kill the N20.

yea it will be wot only and will only work with seperate button

they'er pricey mine cost me a little over 300 bucks ..... but i love it and dont think i could go back to 9.5:1 conpression ratio... the next piston i'll be looking at maybe next summer will be another custom je (modded 366 piston) for my 4mm crank at 11.5:1

^ Yup, anytime the word "custom" comes up, the price goes up!!! I guess that's why most people that want a higher compression opt for either of the JE's. Actually it would Prolly be cheaper to use a 12:1 & have a lil milled of the top if you wanted a lil less than 12:1 than to buy a "custom" piston.

^ Yup, anytime the word "custom" comes up, the price goes up!!! I guess that's why most people that want a higher compression opt for either of the JE's. Actually it would Prolly be cheaper to use a 12:1 & have a lil milled of the top if you wanted a lil less than 12:1 than to buy a "custom" piston.

there is deffenatly enough meat on je's 12:1 to trim it down a little

Latest posts

Back