horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as mine is over 35 i will be happy and remember mine is not a fully built 350 i could still go up in comp and change cams lighten flywheel ect. so i think its possible with the 350 to hit 40 hp

396,430,446,460 would do it. Stock stroke no way. Mine pulls great for what it is but come on... arent 450's around 40hp stock? A stroker warrior i can see getting to 40, but with massive work done to it.

450's are high 30's or so. I honestly don't see how a 350 based quad could make it over 40hp... JMO

i take that as a Challenge...

Hah, im just saying compared to my buddies stock yfz mine still feels like a grandpa reving slug.... No way can a stock stroke motor be compared to any 450 thats properly tuned.

Hell even Dave76 stated that his 446 still didnt stack up against them....He talks about it in a few of his threads.

the 446 will and i think mine is but its not been dyno'd yet

You think you have 40hp with the low tech, heavy 10.2:1 wiseco piston with a hotcam stage 1 and some exhaust with a 38mm round slide low tech carb. Maybe you if you have a shot of nos it will get you there.

With your mods you maybe have around 25-28hp to the wheels, depending on jetting (tune), cam and igntion timing..

A completely stock 450 has around 40hp to the wheels so they run about 45 to 47hp at the crank. Guys just look at what a 450r has. Awesome Titanium 5-Valve dohc - valve train that doesn't use rockers, Liquid cooled, 11.6:1 compression, 42mm throttle body.. How the F is are little warrior going to over come these. Now there is nothing I would like more for are engines to produce this kind of power but honestly. It's not going to happen.

You think you have 40hp with the low tech, heavy 10.2:1 wiseco piston with a hotcam stage 1 and some exhaust with a 38mm round slide low tech carb. Maybe you if you have a shot of nos it will get you there.

With your mods you maybe have around 25-28hp to the wheels, depending on jetting (tune), cam and igntion timing..

A completely stock 450 has around 40hp to the wheels so they run about 45 to 47hp at the crank. Guys just look at what a 450r has. Awesome Titanium 5-Valve dohc - valve train that doesn't use rockers, Liquid cooled, 11.6:1 compression, 42mm throttle body.. How the F is are little warrior going to over come these. Now there is nothing I would like more for are engines to produce this kind of power but honestly. It's not going to happen.

:tup::iagree: Took the words right outta my mouth.

Latest posts

Back