horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think were on the same page mi friend. Not the roller that goes on the swingarm where the bolt goes through or where rear sprocket is but the two rollers that go above and below the chain.

how bout i smoke your stupid ass on my r1? Bitch.

I've been active around here longer than you and i believe the folks around here know when i'm just playing around and goofing off... your post was just ******* stupid!

If you haven't bothered to read any of the following threads, it was a joke... And sure, I'll hop on my lawnmower and let you "smoke my stupid ass" on your R1... Don't know what would be the point since I never said I could ride better of faster or anything to that effect...Lighten up a bit, and laugh at what ticks you off... Then it won't bother you again...

its a full wet set up with soliniods and a fuel pump. are you familiar with n20? i can explain the diff in wet and dry i just dont want to sound like a jack ass

^you not gonna set it up on both a button and WOT because you can hook it up as a ground on a button and hot at WOT and if something goes wrong which ever one moves first would kill the N20.

So what should my raptor's hp rating be with .40 over bore, 10.25:1 piston, yosh exhaust, jet kit and k&n filter? Like 26.

Back