Gettin ready for 2010 Race season

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, back to the thread. New parts are in, + SS brake line and line clamps, and Pro armor powergrip pegs and heel guards (off a YFZ, I need to hack the heel guard mounts off and get them reweilded so the can mount up to the factory tabs. These pics are gunna make hecker jealous!! hahahah

P2280172.jpg

P2280173.jpg

P2280175.jpg

P2280177.jpg

P2280176.jpg

P2280178.jpg

I think after I get my bike finished (bead-lock rims, precision handlebar clamp, side frame guards, rear ss line, lonestar stem, new gripper seat) I'm gunna tear it all apart and get the frame stuffs gusseted PC'ed and really wash the crap outta everything, then put it all back together. Try and get a mag or photo shoot for a article. I think I'd be a possibility. Maybe next year of so?

After I get all that crap stated above, think my quad will be done? (there is always the lonestar swinger and carrier...heheheh) Perhaps one day I'll go all out and drop in a 500 or 600 engine. Then for sure I think I'd have the ultimate Warrior!!!! I'm crazy.

glad you finally got some ss lines lol. i like those new pegs too.

i lost motivation to mess w/ my warrior.

edit: see you're wanting a rear line man. i still have one for sale...

Why man.....you have a good thing goin for yah. Don't stop the progress, or at least just ride it more.

Peg guard combo (I need to get new the frame brackets welded for them and mod the inside of the shifter side, its hitting the mount bolt right now.) I got the SS line on today too.

P3010197.jpg

P3010199.jpg

your not crazy your just addicted haha......as for racing warriors its not so bad, the main thing is being able to rely on it. Ever time i went to race mine either something went wrong before the race or during the race. There just old and fall apart. Im not doggin the warrior, i loved mine and i always will but im not regretting getting my 450r. Also it is very true about catching the 450s in the woods, but once you get in the open be ready to get passed lol.

As for the dirt digger clutch, great clutch, i had one on my warrior. It held up great, always hooked up well and its a good deal for the price.

About the foot-pegs................apparently size does matter! lol....
Yeah, we get dusted by the 450's in the open areas.......

Dang i love them heel guards! was there alot of modifying them to get them to work?

surprisingly, no. I still ned to get new tabs for the guards made. Other then that and drillin out the stock pegs, it was super easy.

Got some new parts; AMS rear beadlock rims and new -N-style gripper seat cover. Also a bad ass skull dust bandanna......Hehehheee

P4080070.jpg

P4080069.jpg

P4080066.jpg

P4080068.jpg

P4080055.jpg

seat cover and rims are on. I panted the hubs black and exhaust collar with high heat, new carrier bearings too!

P5020006.jpg

P5020005.jpg

P5020007.jpg

P5020008.jpg

P5020009.jpg

P5020010.jpg

hey where and when do you guys plan on racing? i wanna at least try to find a date that my cousinn is racing his bike at the same place and come meet you guys... not really looking to beating the **** out of my fourwheeler but i might consider it hahaha

I almost have everything off my list on this now. I think if I got the precision clamps and a lonestar stem. I just might be done modding! Then what would I do besides regular maintenance?

Back