Gettin ready for 2010 Race season

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storker would be cool, but in my eyes, the 446 kit is not feasible. To much work and to many areas for something to go wrong. The reliability factor really sells the warrior to me. I was gunna go the nerfs route (PRM) but like the look and few lbs. saving benefits of running guards only. Nerfs are more of a TT and MX thing in my eyes. and since I have huge spiky pegs, my feet shouldn't be slipping off much.

But yeah, If I find the swinger and carrier then I would for sheezy go that route. Then I would have to gusset the frame and have everything powercoated. WOWsah, talk about a money pit. Then I for sure would have the worlds most expensive and most modded warrior! least that I am aware of.

why in the hell would you want a -1 swinger? Have you never climb any hills on your quad? Come to Wellsville and then that - will become a +.

Hawt dang!!!

Now all of a sudden I have this insane urge to blow tons of money on my warrior... thanks...

lol

everything looks so damn sweet!!!

the only thing is, not a fan of those particular clamps, (T-Clamps?) that you used on your exhaust.. lol. but if its sealed, whatever.. lol
and the front and rear tires look like they're about the same size? although, I just switched to 20s from 22s, and I cant see the difference with em sittin side by sidem just the width is noticable, but thats largely optical illusion as well im sure..

also, I just noted for the first time, yfm350.com Stickers???

I wouldnt mind one or two, but maybe after I get my machine done up a few hairs more.. dont wanna be an embarasment.. hehe..

now go win some races and show off the decals!!!

very nice setup!

EDIT:
dont forget the vids!!!
can you mount a cam to the quad or your helm for the races? do they allow it kinda thing?
that would be cool to see! one from on the handle bars, one from on the front bumper, and one from an inside fender.. then compile em n would look sweet!!

Cool man, but T-Clamps? Not to sure what your talking about. The only clamp I have on my exhaust is the stock one that came with the DMC. Its nice and strong and I tend to over tighten things so a quality clamp or bolted item is good in my book.

Thanks for the kind words man. I like it. Its taken me a long time to get to this point though.

First link here is my first rebuild thread, yeah I started with a basket case:
http://www.trx450rforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2859

Second link is the current rebuild:
http://www.trx450rforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9546

Parts list and most all the info can be found here:
http://www.trx450rforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9684

I'm saving up for a GoPro, but there are currently a lot of rider perspective vids up on youtube. Check them out. Search XC race or Go Pro ATV.

Wow , Ive been out of the loop for a while ! Im seeing my name in stuff with shortened swingers , nerfs - SWEET . I can shorten them or lengthen them anytime . Just tell me when .

Im taking mine off tonight for measurements and a jig setup . I have some new ideas up my sleve as well

I need help finding ball joints and helms at an affordable price .

Back