Front end friday!!! Lets see em

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, they ride a lot better, but they are really soft, even with the adjustment all the way up.

Yup, debating on switching it, but got to get a few hours of ride time first to really see.

Yeah the ride is great but when the shocks fully extend the upper arm Heims max out on my +2 ASR's and that's what destroyed the upper Heims last year on 1 100 mile trail ride and I haven't had an issue since I switched back to Shee fronts

I've had no problems with my FullFlight +2s running the 450 shocks or 660s. Its a very smooth ride.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

I've had no problems with my FullFlight +2s running the 450 shocks or 660s. Its a very smooth ride.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

That's why I think the Fullflights lower shock mount is further out towards the wheel than the ASR arms Jeff

07d09b25-4b1c-423f-9831-acf029b9994a_zps8628c0c5.jpg~original

Pat what is that a pic of??

That's the front end of my Warrior, two weeks ago on the Indian Ridge trail system. We were actually are a very beautiful overlook. I'm the 3rd in from the right, with the beard. The guy to the right of me is a friend of ours, and to the far right, a friend of his. The guy in the grey sweatshirt behind and to the left of me is my best friend's brother in law. Then my sister, my dad, and my best friend/brother in the Snap-on sweatshirt. My sister's 250EX is in the picture (with it's plus2 arms), and you can barely see a 98 Warrior's front tire to the right of me. Then there was my bud's 88 warrior identical to mine (white/red), my dad's 99 TRX300FW with original battery, and my 88 TRX300FW I let the fell in grey ride. And, our friend's, friend was riding a John Deere side by side. Which was really cool to see climb stuff!

haha sorry I didn't even realize I needed to scroll to the right all I seen was a blurry green fender and some dirt and tree's but now I see ya'll thought you were losing it there for a minute Lol

Hahaha, yeah I couldn't figure out how to re-size the picture. I had to zoom in because the image was so far away. Much further away then we really were from my Gopro. Then, I used the photobucket picture editing to clean up the "fuzz" around us.

Wow ya just don't see a stock warrior bumper unmolested and straight like that Haha that didn't sound good Lol

Latest posts

Back