Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad to hear everything is going good bro, Those revalves from Jogaca are suppose to be badass!!! He does great work. I ended up buying a Curtis Sparks X6 bigcore, Hipers with red rings, graphics kit and hump seat for the 660 so im 90% done. Thanks Wes for the compliments I cant wait to get the 350 together long time overdue, Ive spent way too many countless hours and money on it not to enjoy it. I found a monster set of elk sheds 3 days ago, Ive been taking it easy, hoping for a awesome summer. If I don't talk to ya anymore for awhile I hope you have a kick ass summer.

Update: I just purchased a front set of Carbon Fiber plastics, May have made a big mistake, They are for a YFZ450 09 up X and R models, I know the raptors plastic is similar but the new models like Jeffs are made different. I was planning on keeping the blue but decided to go all carbon fiber with blue and white accents, I will still be using my Fourwerx hood. Its gonna still have blue sides and blue shrouds im puzzled to how im gonna pull this off is its even possible, BK any tips on how to make these work?? I cant get a refund on them so either I use them or sale them.

I think im screwed, I should have got the 08 and earlier year. I wont have anything to mount the side pieces to.

Heres a pic of the front and back, Expected arrival date is this Friday. So that gives me some time to decide to try them or sale them.

LOL Whats funny about that I got them on my watch list, I don't plan on getting them just curious if they will sell or not. I don't plan on changing my 660's plastics the graphics kit will cover them up. The only thing yellow I got left to change is the powermadds.

I can't see how it works will be tough man but if you got them cheap cut away

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They aint gonna work, I just realized my tank is apart of my fronts. So I guess Im gonna take a loss and sale them. I should have double checked before purchase.

Im gonna put them on the Facebook groups and try there first, if they don't bite then I'll head to the Forums. What sucks is not many own 09's up, and the ones that do have full graphic kits. I hate to say it but I may sit on these for awhile lol

No not yet, I thought they was here today but it was a false alarm a damn Schwans truck lol. Im ready for them, I got my brakes, spindles and hubs off. Im gonna rattle can my front hubs again and maybe the spindles.

I think BK thought they would be here yesterday too, He PM me on FB and told me to leave the tape on the ends till I got the camber set right. At least they are checked off the list. Awesome trade!!!

Got my arms today and I must say I have never received anything packaged as neat as I got from Geeess and BK, Houser Racing didn't even do this great of a job. Will post pics later.

Latest posts

Back