Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiper carbon fiber mud plugs, Pictures don't do these justice.

Im gonna use the clear's on my 686 with red rings and the carbon fibers on the 350 with white rings.

Thanks Dakota, Ed and Coty!! You guys got some sick rides also, Im at the point where all I need to do is put all the parts on. Later this winter I may get my frame powdercoated, and Ive thought about getting a different cam. Still need a good rear shock set up for a 220 pound rider. Both of my quads are almost ready to rip!!!

Just stating facts bro thanks mine isn't really a widow anymore more like fenkenstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean Coty, Im lookin forward to seeing yours done.

I do believe im gonna install some parts today, Maybe....

I have some new parts on the yfz sparks full exhaust, pro armor front and rear bumper and nerfs, new rear lsr black hubs painted the front to match also protaper bars and some stickers will put some pics up in the am the joker wore me out lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Hell yea sounds sick I'm gonna see if I can squeeze a gopro in the budget to get some vids up lol my budget might be used up for awhile now.

God u guys the wifes gonna want to kill me. I will have to sleep with one eye open lmao! I looked at the seat and hood tim it will look sick. Thanks Lloyd I will check them out for sure!

Wes, Glad to hear from ya, I haven't talked to you in awhile. I ended up selling my 08 YFZ shocks and bought some GT thunder provalve dualrates. Traded my 660's Yoshimura for some Full flight +2's from Geeess. BK painted and baked the top uppers white with blue pearl and the bottoms black. Ive heard tons of great reviews about GT thunders shocks a few of my buddies got them and refuse to run anything else. With the new shocks and +2 a arms my front is done. I need a good rear shock and I will be set.

Wes, Glad to hear from ya, I haven't talked to you in awhile. I ended up selling my 08 YFZ shocks and bought some GT thunder provalve dualrates. Traded my 660's Yoshimura for some Full flight +2's from Geeess. BK painted and baked the top uppers white with blue pearl and the bottoms black. Ive heard tons of great reviews about GT thunders shocks a few of my buddies got them and refuse to run anything else. With the new shocks and +2 a arms my front is done. I need a good rear shock and I will be set.

Hell yes bro, glad that 350 is seeing some good upgrades! I have been out of commission, I hit the single world and been doing lots of riding and having fun. but I'm still here. Got mt rappy 700 re-valves from jogaca about 3 weeks ago now I just need some +2s and my 660 will be done as far as upgrades. I need to start doing accents though. the warrior is still chugging along, along with the polaris and 660. I am blessed for now haha

Your 350 is definitely coming together nice Tim.

Back