Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BK!!! They are badass lol. Not really a needed part but I got a Quadtech fetish, Or carbon fiber addiction to say the least. Any rare parts that are hard to find I want, In the past 5 years ive only seen 2 Quadtech raptor 660 hoods and I found one and the guy wouldn't even take $200 plus my GYTR Carbon fiber hood for it. After just typing that I don't know what the hell I was thinkin ofereing that much just for a hood that dont work any better than a stocker. I could always get one custom made but Fourwerx Carbon said it would be around $230, lol not gonna happen anytime soon.

I need some Dzus clips/fasteners. Do any of you guys have any laying around your shop?? I have been waiting on Hiper for a month now for damn mudplug clips, Its keeping me from mounting my white rings. I can pay you for them or trade or you can give them to me, lol. Hipers sell them for $2 a pack , it takes 4 packs to do 4 plugs. Heres a pic of what I need, those little metal clips with the springs on the back.

HT-MP-WEB_is

Still need some Dzus fasteners, Anyone???

Well I ordered some DEI header wrap in black with stainless clamps and some of the silicone spray for my Sparks, if I like this stuff im gonna get some for my 350 hopefully they are enough left over out of the 25 foot roll to do it, I doubt it though. Still waitin on parts for both quads, Cant wait to get my a arms.
A few questions what is the best and easiest brake bleeder to get anyone ever use the TUSK ones or the Motion Pros bleeders???

I think they look great in the pics!! Are you painting your WORKS springs? I do belive thsts them on the crate.

No problem I figured they would be a few dings here and there, I was more worried about the chromoly heims being in good shape. I cant complain at all, I was only asking $300 for the Yoshi and its retailed at 500, So I was pleased to get a set of $400 arms even though I know what he paid, And plus the new paint. Im hyped!!!

Got my DEI header wrap in today, ordered a few odd items, A Blingstar cross numberplate background for my front bumper, and also got some real carbon fiber Hiper mudplugs on the way.

Thanks BK for hookin me up, This summer I'm sure I will have some kinda part you need and I will return the favor. Geeess the Yoshimura expected arrival is 4/3 so you may get it sooner than the 3rd but either way this week it will be there ready to put on. I put a 145, 150 and I think one 155 jet in a small Ziploc baggie. I thought I had more but couldn't find the others in time.

Its all good if you have any big gun exhaust stickers that would be awesome. Gonna make Gerald polish it hopefully

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ed I cant wait either, I kept putting them on the back burner forever. After talkin to BK I was convinced to go for White uppers with blue pearl and black bottoms. I wish my frame was done but I got black bumper, nerfs and heelgaurds to match the arms. the white will go good with the rings and handguards.

Pics of DEI black header wrap with stainless clamps
DEI black Silicone spray
Blingstar background number plate for front bumper

Moose Racing red parking brake block off for sale

Diamond J kit for sale, Payment pending.

Back