DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully, the bars didn't make that big of an impact on me yet. I dunno if it was the fact that I hadn't been n a quad in 6 months or that my awesome shocks eat up the bumps, but my impression for now is that there a waste of money.

Final pictures. I'm gunna clean some of these up and submit my story to ATV scene. I'll let ya'll know when they post it up!

P6160302.jpg

P6160301.jpg

P6160300.jpg

P6160299.jpg

P6160298.jpg

P6160297.jpg

P6160296.jpg

P6160295.jpg

P6160294.jpg

P6160293.jpg

P6160291.jpg

P6160290.jpg

P6160289.jpg

P6160288.jpg

Welp, just bought the Raptor 350 clutch mods parts and bunch of seals for the engine. Still eyein up the .415 cam and the floats need some service. Oh yeah, and I need some lights now too, I smashes them all up at hatfeild McCoy.

Hahahah, fair warning people, The money spending is never ending. (yeah, I rap)

Welp, My warrior hates me. Tried to get it going for one last wheel before I strip it down here again. Nothing. Carb is all gummed up. It'd only fire off starting fluid for a second. Oh well. time to start the dismantling now!

FOX rebuilt
P&P head
Web .415 cam
+1 WB intake
new valve seals

(PC the frame?)
(New plastics?)
(New graphics kit?)

Those would be trail Techs I believe

On edit: his old ones were trail techs the new ones look like ones from walmart

Last edited:
Those would be trail Techs I believe

On edit: his old ones were trail techs the new ones look like ones from walmart

Yupp, and now I'm back to a set of trail techs. Those "walmart" ones lasted one trip. I actually bought them on ebay for $16.

Did you just buy the set of trail techs? Where can you get just the lights? All I can find is a kit for a raptor with mounts and all. All I need is the lights ill make a set of mounts

Did you just buy the set of trail techs? Where can you get just the lights? All I can find is a kit for a raptor with mounts and all. All I need is the lights ill make a set of mounts

Buy that set for the deal, and just use the light with your home made mount. That's what I did.

Welp, after 7 months, the madcow is alive again. New pics and a video or two to come soon!

about damn time !!! give her a nice rippin and roaring comeback for all of us here

Latest posts

Back