DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed you pulled the graphics off your tank.... should i be waiting to see new graphics on the madcow???

Its dirty, I gotta shine it up good once everything is bolted on. The graphix I had on the sides of the tanks came off from the vapors, they really weren't even suppose to be on there. I made my set for a stock warrior with the stock tank sides and since I don't have that cover, I cut those sides up and put them on the tank. They weren't vented and eventually came off. I do plan to update the kit but not change it. Still gunna run the skull camo kit just change up the backs and hood.......maybe. If I get another hood and new rears I will make some new stickers 4 it.

P3170094.jpg

P3170093.jpg

FLEXXXXXXXXX
P3170092.jpg

The mad cow is ALIVE!!! I finally got he fixed last night. Spark on it now is brighter then I have ever seen it! New pic and a vid update will be posted soon. Oh, and I got my bracket made and new headlights on.

Sweetness! Cant wait to see it in action!

ME TOO! Thnaks guys. I had a feeling its what was wrong just need to to finish fixing it. Its been dead for so long it was nice to hear it roar again.

FYI, anyone tappin a Rickys pulsar to a RM stator, the directions they send you are no good, you have to do trial and error to find out what wires go where.

cool vid! its all the little things that make em soo sweet! fyi...... i happen to be a chrysler tech at a very large dfw dealership. l have a few very good jeep parts connections. what do you need? also i am planning a trip to erie next year (my best friend and riding buddy is from there) He mentioned that he has heard of wellsville. and we are taking the toy trailer. whats a good place in pa near erie to ride? (he didnt ride until he moved to texas,im a bad influence i guess!)

Welp, I just pent some more money at my favorite store today, PRM! I wonder how much I have given just to them this far into my build. They sure to make badasss stuff thou.

Megacycle cam, shox rebuilt and I'm done!!! (have to start workin on my Jeep)

That is AWESOME Dead! How are you liking the Fasst Co. Bars? Great Job!!!

Latest posts

Back