DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it will bolt up? I thought you lonstar didn't have skid mounts BTW thanks for helping the oregon economy. Keep buying prm

Looks good. You may have a prob with you rear disk hitting it.... i did anyway. Ended up cutting up my skid and making it work

how is sittin as we speak. Pretty sad, but I am makin some progress. I have to make some adapters so that I can still run my cyrcas because I'm to cheap to but the real things. Hahaha.

P3090072.jpg

P3090077.jpg

P3090078.jpg

My ASR pivot pins and BRP flexx mounts are in the mail. I finally have everything else. I'll be back in business next week. F yeah!

New Battery and pivot bolts on/in. Flexx BRP mounts are in my mailbox as we speak.

Filter, air box cover, oil filer, fuel filter and new kill theather in the mail and here on Friday.

Oil change, valve check (cooler oil flow check too) and I'm ready to rip it up!! Cant wait. Haven't been on it for three months +!! I'm a bad parent, I know

Made some progress. Final parts day can't come soon enough!! Hurry up mail.

P3160079.jpg

P3160080.jpg

P3160082.jpg

P3160081.jpg

^^ Those BRP mounts are a nice touch. I was gunna make something but found these on fleebay for $30 shipped. Can't beat that! It's what they should cost new, nope, BRP can ask $50 + shipping and get it.

My front end sits at exactly 4' (48") rear is at 49.5. I never measured that stuff before. My front end is stupid tight now. I cant believe I rode on those beat ass heims for so long, hell, they were shot when i got the arms. Hahahah.

Latest posts

Back