cops!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingman14 said:
honestly i dont give a flying pigs ******* ass if yall believe me or not! your all idiots anyway haha. your all ******* lucky to be able to ride.
building a road tractor engine isn't like pullting a chevy 350 or a chevy 302 and building it... it isn't like building the engine on your warrior. so yes i get paid hella lot more than your little pea brain can comprehend.
on a side note i do buy new **** but you have to buy old **** to race vintage class you dumbass.
so stop with the your ******* lying bullshit and either believe me or dont! got it?

Word to the wise, don't get us started unless you're prepared for it.

But let me get this right... you race in vintage class? Yet by looking at your final picture of it, either it's a completely different newer bike, or you replaced every single part on the old one. If you race in vintage class you'd never be able to get away with **** like inverted forks, clearly pictured on your "final build" picture. Around here vintage class means the only modifications allowed are era-accurate parts. Hell, that bike isn't even old enough to run in vintage around here, I think the cutoff point is 1980.

your all ******* dumbasses.
all plastics on the bike are '84 except the radiator shrouds.
yes i have inverted forks. but there off a '89 and where i race at '90 and older is vintage so you dumbfuck i'm within reg on the forks.
ok to henroc the fag if you would read my posts. I was making $6k a week 2 months ago as a diesel mechanic.
i'm now making $2k a week as a motorcycle mechanic. i mainly do older harley's since harley shops wont deal with anything over 10 years old. and i still build small block chevy's
so YOU need to keep your **** straight.
my story lines up and shoots straight cause i'm telling the truth.

i'm sorry you retarded dumbfuckers cant read but hell looks like you'd know when to drop the ****

no he was a dick head cause yall didn't do anything to him but yall have ******* bugged me to death about me lying mmk so here's the deal. i'm going to say one last thing before i go and i'm going to wait around and read the reply then i'm gone forever.

ok So i've been working on and riding anything with a motor since i was 5y/o.
i know alot of stuff about this **** and really more than you retarded dumb fucks could dream about knowing... your all assholes and i would laugh my ******* ass off to find out in a couple months your site got shut down... that would tickle me pink because idiots like yall SHOULD NOT be on here tell other people how to work on there bikes... y'all are simply to stupid to know how to do it your self.
mmk so henroc... your a dumbass for buying a gixxer.
and the rest of you are just dumbasses.
my bikes would smoke y'all on the 1/4 or on the mx track any day and really i dont believe any of you know how to ride... now then go back to sucking on your mom and dads dicks and get the **** off the internet before you cause someone to screw something up on a bike... and please go ride your quad off a cliff and rid the world of the pure stupidity oozing from your mindless heads

OH and a heads up... ban my IP address... i have a alternating IP so that **** doesn't work

are speaking from past experiences huh? its said right in your profile that your we 17 dude... you have no credibility... none... im not sure how many posts you made while you were actually a registered user but NONE of them held any weight.... sorry we arent all your age and dont believe everything we see on the internet... it takes actual intelligence to see thro your ****.... if your making over $100k at 17 then where do you live... im sure we could all do your job, and we will come beat the **** out of you and take it!!

Probably went a little further than you needed to there, henroc.

But let's have a show of hands, who's going to miss Kingman? I might miss him a little bit simply due to the comic value he had.

YamaRider said:
Probably went a little further than you needed to there, henroc.

But let's have a show of hands, who's going to miss Kingman? I might miss him a little bit simply due to the comic value he had.

I know I will. All that bs was fun to read.

i certainly will not... its that kind of bs that ruins a forum... im not going to name any names but it ryhmes with "true backs" ahahaha

I,m sorry I missed all this,poor little guy is down to making 2k a week and you meanies picking on him.Funny stuff though.

Dude cops around my place are all up my ass because over the summer I ride on Sundays all day. This cop came on my property and told me I had to pay $70 to register my bike... to ride on my property. The only reason they come now is bc this bitch cunt complains about the noise. But still when it comes to cops and atvs, i'll always say **** THE POLICE. And the only reason they shut down places is bc niggers in the city.

Everyone keeps commenting about the brake on the blaster being out...have any of you ever had a blaster? Lol the brakes suck!

Back