cops!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would have given you a ticket! if you would have hit someone you could have been charged with criminal negligence and you would have been fucked!!!! its not a big deal to ride on the roads but to haul ass down a hill with no brakes................stupid, and even stupider for bragging about it!!!!!

Why would you run from the cops, i was riding with some guy i met on the trail and we went down the road doing about 45 or so. There was a cop waiting at a turn he flicked on his lights and pulled out into the road, i put the brakes on to slow down and the other guy gunned it and went flying down the road. The cop told me to slow down and went after the guy. About 30 mins later i see him in the back of the cop car.

Well it's possible to outrun them (I've done it on foot a few times), but I think it's the whole adrenaline rush you get. My first reaction would probably be to gun it too, but I would at least think about it for a split second and slow down.

the cops in nj are really up tight, i got my license postponed for 6 months because a duech bag cop decided to take me to court fo putting around on my dirt bike on a street a block away from my house :mad:

I know what you mean, man. I really hate the fact NJ is like this. We have like no where to ride, unless it's illegal. They really need to get some parks up here in Central and North Jersey, because traveling 50 miles to Chatsworth everytime you ride is just ridiculous.

Even if it is ( ) that big. It still needs atleast 2-3 places to ride. Not 1. Like I said I am 50 miles from my nearest park, and I'm in central! The guys up in North Jersey probably range from 60-90 miles away from Chatsworth! Now if they put a place in central jersey that would put a smile on everyone's face :)

Well Tower city is over 100 miles from me. The closest park in PA from me was like 70, I can't remember. I am actually pretty close to the actual state of PA, but the actual parks are still pretty far. If there was a park right on the eastern edge of PA that park would probably be around 35-40 miles away, which is better than 51. It is really terrible knowing I got raceway park about 10-15 minutes away from me, but ATV's could only ride there on special events, which are very rare, and I don't really want to race I just want to ride around, and the ATV practices (when you just ride around) are really really rare.

had about the same thing happen to me... 3 weeks ago except i was on my bored, stroked cr250. the speed i was running when he blue lighted me there was no chance of me getting off or keeping my ride so i did run... i did get away. and my bike is still sitting in the shed cause i found out theres a warnent out for it :/ so it'll stay there for quite awhile.
i had brakes though :p and it's pretty badass cause my bike was clocked by a friend thats a cop and i was running 137mph in 5th gear :)
i was in 3rd running around 80 in a 45mph zone when he flipped the lights on.

137mph on a cr250? im calling bullshit on that!.... im sure with a little math i could disprove that.... dont make me

call it what you want... factory they'll run 90-95mph.
mine is modded out the ass. i've got $200 just in the rear sproket, about $800 in the engine.
i built it for dirt drags and i owned with it at dirt drags

yup. i put over $2k in the bike over what i paid for the bike and i've won over $5k with it since i built it :)

hmmm i'd like to see more on this... you might be right but it just seems like a bit of a strech.... how long is the drag? what is your fastest speed on the strip?

with a new **** digger on the back i hit 139 on the 1/4
i've owned alot of stretched crotch rockets and harley's

uh somewhere haha. i think there on dads comp.
i'll look in alittle while or go take pics of it one.
i must say that all the cash went into the engine and no cosmetic crap :p

that only does 140-150? you got screwed. i had a stock '02 r6 that topped at 143mph from the factory.
and a '97 cbr f3 that topped at 139 from the factory...
but then again suzuki always did lack alittle on top end anyway IMO on everything they built.. and that aids to me not owning one :p
but they do make some badass looking ****
and i'm not knocking yor bike cause it looks good... just zuki's just CAN'T give me what i want

Back