cops!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codybob

Reaction score
ok so im riding with my buddy and to get to these trail we have to go through my devolpment and streets...so we go off im on my blaster(r.i.p for now) hes on my 30eex(r.i.p) and we head to the trail and have a fun day off ridng and it gets darkso we head back and back threw the devolpment and as were comin down a hill being i had no brake then on the blaster i was goin kinda fast and who comes around the corner...the 50...so all i hear is COPS and my bud slams it around and takes off...im screwd now im goin down this hill no brake and a cop is now blocked the road. i attemp to turn around but with my speed i almost flip so i continue to go toward the cop. his light is now on my and i cant tell where his car stops and a lawn begins so i ride wide and up on a lawn and past him. so once past i decided to make a brake for it...hesitating to cut off in a driveway he was able to catch up to me and grand theft auto style try to push me off the road with his cruiser...i then slamed into te side of his car and dump my bike...i got the whole knee in the back by the officer and all but being i slamed hard he didnt ticket me or town the machine after my plea of not having brake...moral of the story if u outrun the cops its VERY nice to have working brakes...

Thats great...but i think at the speeds most quads go it is safe to say..you need some breaks man!!

What kind of a ******* water headed retard are you? Way to go, cause trouble and make the rest of us quad riders look bad so that we lose even more places to ride because of a bad reputation. And then be proud of it? You are the fluid in the douche bag. Grow up. Too bad the cop didn't confiscate your ride, you deserve it.

What kind of a ******* water headed retard are you? Way to go, cause trouble and make the rest of us quad riders look bad so that we lose even more places to ride because of a bad reputation. And then be proud of it? You are the fluid in the douche bag. Grow up. Too bad the cop didn't confiscate your ride, you deserve it.

ditto

but since you didnt have brakes( another dee dee dee idea) i can underdstand you not turning around, but why not down shift?

whenever a cop comes in view i simply slow down to idle speed,and wave at them, if they put their lighs on then i simply stop, and take out the key( keep it in my pocket though so the po po dot get it) and after this they are way easier and simply tell ne to keep it quite when i ride around the block.

As klutchbuster said, why wouldn't you just down shift, and second of all, why were you riding with no brakes! That's just retarded. I'm sure everyone on here would agree with me and eachother on that.

ya thats what ******* gets the rest of us introuble... thats even what my friend was trying to do... we were parked on the side of the rode and here comes a cop and he like o crap lets go and im like no dude dont even bother... thats how it gets us in even more trouble... so they just said hellow and drove off...

Exactly, I've driven my snowmobile before on a main road and a cop was going up the street to help a guy whose car got stuck in a snowbank(he was piss drunk and taken away in cuffs) and I just drove by slowly, they waved and told me to stay on the side of the road and try to keep down, don't go to fast and always wear a helmet and let me go with no warning or nothing.

Just remeber, we may not like all cops but a lot of them have the same passion as us and respect that. So as long as you respect them and don't try to run or anything or try to be a smart ass then they'll usually be cool about it and let you go. Just my 2 cents.

yea it was dumb but i learned from it...it wasnt totally my fault and the cop knew this by letting me go, his effort to get me to stop could have left me very injured lucky i walked away with me and my quad intact...

yeah you're still an idiot. and it was totally your fault, you shouldn't have been in the street in the first place... you shouldn't have even been on a quad that you knew didn't have brakes. just because you weren't able to get away, you had a lame ass back up excuse that your brakes didn't work. the cop belived that instead the truth about you not being able to get away. you just got lucky based on the circumstance. you make it sound like you were all badass, i bet you were crying like a 12 year old bitch with a skinned knee.

yeah you're still an idiot. and it was totally your fault, you shouldn't have been in the street in the first place... you shouldn't have even been on a quad that you knew didn't have brakes. just because you weren't able to get away, you had a lame ass back up excuse that your brakes didn't work. the cop belived that instead the truth about you not being able to get away. you just got lucky based on the circumstance. you make it sound like you were all badass, i bet you were crying like a 12 year old bitch with a skinned knee.

Lmfao but i agree...

iight man u dont need to be a dick...and u watch who will be crying like a lil 12 year old if i ever see u...faggot

iight man u dont need to be a dick...and u watch who will be crying like a lil 12 year old if i ever see u...faggot

Sounds like thos Dillholes from OCC might be rubbing off on you.

What is it, something in the water down there?

:cool:

HAHAHA, iight there e-thug, it's easy to talk **** on a forum especially when i'm in NV and your in NY... like your gonna kick my ass if you see me haha.

2xtreme..I have been told it's an east coast thing, the attitude anyway, but i think some people are just jackasses.

Confusious says: blind man moves slow, so only jackass run into a dark room.

bahahaha ;D

faggot? no need to name call :'(
hahaha

Back