cops!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingman14 said:
that only does 140-150? you got screwed. i had a stock '02 r6 that topped at 143mph from the factory.
and a '97 cbr f3 that topped at 139 from the factory...
but then again suzuki always did lack alittle on top end anyway IMO on everything they built.. and that aids to me not owning one :p
but they do make some badass looking ****
and i'm not knocking yor bike cause it looks good... just zuki's just CAN'T give me what i want

dude your 17? you've really been around huh?

and you registered 5 days ago... do you have ANY reason for us to believe you?

I think I also have to call bullshit on the 137 mph on a cr250. I have a DR350 dual sport, which is a heavier, more stable bike with DOT tires and it gets scary as **** when that speedometer nears 90 mph, to go another 50 mph on top of that would be impossible. I'm not saying the bike wouldn't have enough power, i'm saying you'd look like a flag hanging straight back off the handlebars from all the wind. These things are nothing like a full fairing bike, just about all the wind comes against the rider, even if you try to crouch down behind the handlebars and hug the tank. I don't know what kind of tires you're running but even DOT tires sized for a dirt wheel aren't close to what a real 17" sport tire is. Then let's look at the weight, weight balance, and geometry of it. It's less than half the weight of a sport bike, shorter in length, taller in height, higher center of gravity, and has aerodynamics that rival that of a lawnmower. Those are all the things that are needed for a stable bike at high speeds, the CR and any other dirt capable bike have none of those traits. I've rode cr250's before as well as several other mx bikes, and they are nowhere near as stable on pavement as my DR, and I wouldn't dream going even 110 on my bike, much less this claimed 137. I say you wouldn't be here talking to us now if you went that fast on a cr250, because the only way to achieve that speed on one is to free-fall from a cliff on it, you're sure not keeping the tires on the ground at that speed.

i was thinking purely about gear ratios and tire sizes.... and admittidly i dont have any clue what the gear ratios would be on that cr but ill bet you need to turn 30,000rpms to make that kind of speed... like i said before dont make me prove my theory... i dont have the time honestly im too busy researching laws about camping/ riding on game lands.... (someone fucked up, hahaha... really its not funny tho im looking at big fines)

i'm a mechanic... i worked on diesel road tractors with my dad since i was 15. i've been riding quads and motorcycles since i was 5 years old... i've been working on my own **** since i was 6.
i have money... i make dam $6k a week working on road tractors and bikes for people so what better do i have to spend it on?
i build bikes play with em for a year or so and sell em
this is what the cr looked like when i got it (paid $75 for it)

wow thats cool! what tires are you running at the strip? where do you race? i wanna come watch

there's a track in PA i went one time but to damn far lol.
i just use regular dirtbike tires

regular dirtbike tires!?!?!? you should consider something rated for speed i would think... are you worried about having one blow apart?

nope... it's on dirt and it's only at speed for 9-12 seconds and i only run 2 races a tire

HAH.....they have all kinds of dirt mile tracks. Tractor pulls? Midget cars? Mud runner funny cars? Ever been to the fair man?

kingman14 said:
i'm a mechanic... i worked on diesel road tractors with my dad since i was 15. i've been riding quads and motorcycles since i was 5 years old... i've been working on my own **** since i was 6.
i have money... i make dam $6k a week working on road tractors and bikes for people so what better do i have to spend it on?
i build bikes play with em for a year or so and sell em
this is what the cr looked like when i got it (paid $75 for it)

$6k a week. So about $150 dollars and hour.. $314,000 a year. Yeah unless I'm off with my math, which is very possible I'm going to have to call bullshit on this on along with your bike.
If you made that kind of money I'm going to guess you wouldn't care how much you paid for the bike and would have something a lot nicer to start with. Again I could be wrong here but it just doesn't make any sense. On top of all of this, I would think you would own a camera with all that money your making.
Last time I checked since I used to work as a diesel tech $25 bucks an hour was doing pretty good.
Tell me what have you done to this engine to make it go 140.

deadlastracing said:
HAH.....they have all kinds of dirt mile tracks. Tractor pulls? Midget cars? Mud runner funny cars? Ever been to the fair man?

oh yeah i know ALL about that stuff... but i wouldnt consider those a strip... the are like 1/2 a mile around... if he's going that fast around a track on that bike, he certainly has bigger nuts than me... i dont even know why were are arguing... im pretty sure we all know this is bs

ok to fix everything up on here haha.
i dont make $6k a week anymore we had to shut the shop down 2 months ago but hell i got money in the bank.
yes i did make $6k a week working on diesel road tractors. have you ever built a road tractor engine? thats a $4k job and we built one a week on most cases and all the other crap the company brought in $10k-$16k a week and $4K- $6k was my cut.
ok it's not got a stock pipe, i have a full DG system on it.
Swingarm. my dad had one on his old bike and i dont like em. i do better with stock.
ok why would i need to take out a loan? lol i'm making $2k a week now.
no i've got a small bottle on it though haha

kingman14 said:
ok to fix everything up on here haha.
i dont make $6k a week anymore we had to shut the shop down 2 months ago but hell i got money in the bank.
yes i did make $6k a week working on diesel road tractors. have you ever built a road tractor engine? thats a $4k job and we built one a week on most cases and all the other crap the company brought in $10k-$16k a week and $4K- $6k was my cut.
ok it's not got a stock pipe, i have a full DG system on it.
Swingarm. my dad had one on his old bike and i dont like em. i do better with stock.
ok why would i need to take out a loan? lol i'm making $2k a week now.
no i've got a small bottle on it though haha

$2k a week that is over 100,000 a year. Dude you are totally blowing smoke up are asses here.
I've re-built many different engines.
Right, why would you spend some your money on some pos when you can buy a new one with all the money you are making.
So this should be easy for you what you got done to the engine? Pic's or it didn't happen.

bull.jpg

honestly i dont give a flying pigs ******* ass if yall believe me or not! your all idiots anyway haha. your all ******* lucky to be able to ride.
building a road tractor engine isn't like pullting a chevy 350 or a chevy 302 and building it... it isn't like building the engine on your warrior. so yes i get paid hella lot more than your little pea brain can comprehend.
on a side note i do buy new **** but you have to buy old **** to race vintage class you dumbass.
so stop with the your ******* lying bullshit and either believe me or dont! got it?

Back