Clutch problem still!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i am a senior member? do we get anything for our quad since we are a senior members? lol and see ya tomorrow genpat1

i havent done anything with the notches yet, but i would probably go clockwise because that is the way for the cable to pull the lever right?

weston his clutch is grabbing now so the wheels don't turn freely when he pulls the lever

counter? so take the lever and go back toward the rearend of the bike and then put it back on the shaft?

set it back on the ground pull that cable all the way again like you just did and see if the bike will roll

just tried it, and i pull the cable all the way forward and pull it and the back tires just skid across the concrete. still not disengaging

yea thats true, but it was hard to make the tires spin when the clutch was pulled in when it was in first gear. it should spin very easily right?

there will be some drag in the video you said that was without the clutch pulled in ... if you can get it back to there again whit the new cable on then just need move the front nut a little at a time till the tires dont move any more

Latest posts

Back