Clutch problem still!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup adjustment issue, start with the adjuster on the lever and use your hand to adjust it. If that doesn't give you enough then go to the two nuts and if that still aint enough go ahead and move the clutch arm 1notch at a Time and start the process again.

so your saying there is that "sweet spot" i just have to find genpat1? I will adjust the nuts and see what happens you guys! and i will put another video up.

LMFAO!!! That was good Hauler, I needed that. Speeking of needs, I NEED SLEEP! Have to get up in about 5 hours, feed the animals, and go work on peoples cars all day. Thanks for keeping me up guys. Btw, I think cody has set records. Most new threads posted in a day by a single member, and most pages accumulated in a single thread in 20mins. Not to mention most vids loaded by a member in a single thread, that they started, that has accumulated 3+ pages in 20 mins, while working on the bike at quarter past 1 in the am.

Oh, and just like cody's starter thread from last week, I claim king of the site! :slayer:

Man's gotta have something to look forward to. And with that goodnight all. Cody good luck. Will check on your progress tomorrow, if I'm not a zombie that is. And don't split those nuts with the sword! LMFAO!! I couldn't help it, sorry guys! Later.

i have adjusted the nuts about 10 to 12 times and still not disengaging, should i try to keep uping the notches on the shaft?

Latest posts

Back