Clutch problem still!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adjust it a little at a time so the lever goes further forward on the motor when you pull the clutch lever

oh and you make sure the shaft is spun all the way in till it touches the clutch agian

yea i checked the shaft, all the way like you told me to and still not disengaging.

lets do a little test disconnect the cable down by the motor then clamp a vice grip on the lever on motor and turn it forward as you try to spin the tires just to see where it is disengaging at if at all

Dam this reads like a chat box!! Slow down and let me understand were we are, so the clutch WONT disengage with the clutch lever pulled?

His clutch is working the way it is designed to do. We saw that between the 1st and 2nd vids in his other thread. It was engaged in the 1st, and was disengaged in the 2nd when he tightened the cable too far. So the clutch does work, my gut tells me cable adjustment issue. And you can see in this latest vid that the front nut is adjusted all the way out. Meaning the lever won't get pulled far enough forward to disengage the clutch. If he turns the front nut in (towards rear of bike) it will pull the clutch arm farther forward and will disengage that clutch. He basically has to split the difference between the two nuts.

Gen that sound dirty too lol (split the difference between the two nuts)

Last edited:
Back