• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bling star style sprocket and rotor guards prototype

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man! What is the actual difference in ground clearance? It will definitely help to lighten the load a lil, and we all know how heavy the warriors are.

its got 5.5 inch on the sprocket and 4.75in on the rotor i was only getting 4 even with a dg skid and thats with 20s on it if you run 22s its a inch more clearence if you run 18s its a inch less clearence deads got them now hes going to pound it into the ground on labor day for me and give me feedback on how well they work out

Update:

ok so i built a set to put on mine finished and this set is not for sale but this will be verry sialar if not the exact same as the final set up i beafed up the areas that looked the weakest and ive thrown and slamed and hit with hammers on steal anvils and wont somuch as scratch them :eek: these are turning ou to be alot tougher then i thought they would be so enough talk heres the pics

IMG_20110904_234038.jpg

and as some will notice there is exactly 0 washers in this setup except for the 6 that go on the sprocket guard the rest are pressed in spacers

IMG_20110904_234006.jpg

IMG_20110904_233954.jpg

IMG_20110904_233921.jpg

IMG_20110904_233911.jpg

IMG_20110904_233904.jpg

yea i am, did you paint them black, They look good but i need white. how much total with the case saver too?

Its 135 free ship for the combo and I. Don't have the stuff to make white ones and no I dint paint them the plastic is solid black and the case savers black except the alum plate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back