Big Dog Resurrection..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmfao... Thanks bro.. Dont worry with the new plastics there wont be know gap well maybe when everyones jaw drops lol:evilface:

You ain't getting nobody's jaw to drop with that raggedyasspieceOshit!!! Do work Son! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you have in mind for plastic, Jeff, or is that top secret?

Haha lmao no not at all.. It will all new maier custom plastics black with red seat red hood scope and the frame will be the same as my a arms like a carbon fiber look or all red frame and a +2 swinger and punched out to a 85mm JE piston and more I'm just stocking shelves lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Like hammertone on the frame, that'll be cool, then clear it man, it'll have a cool look and shine pretty. You can duplicate carbon fiber but you need a fishnet stocking, done black, some silver and more time and patience than you can shake a damn stick at. It'd be crazy hard on a round frame.

Like hammertone on the frame, that'll be cool, then clear it man, it'll have a cool look and shine pretty. You can duplicate carbon fiber but you need a fishnet stocking, done black, some silver and more time and patience than you can shake a damn stick at. It'd be crazy hard on a round frame.
Yes jut like my a arms... The carbon fiber look would be way to much work.. Plus I want something I can touch up if need be..

Well I wrapped my seat with the new cover..Not to happy its not the same red as I had but it wont matter when I get the new plastics cause the scoop I painted the original color was the same..But My bud bassfisher has another set just like my stock I will use till then..

Also will be putting my new tusk comp nerfs on this week as soon as Im able to get out of the girlfriends radar with this broken foot lmao!

Latest posts

Back